Rhonda's Ultimate Mmf Question

Decorating By Traci9130 Updated 11 Feb 2009 , 9:47pm by Traci9130

Traci9130 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Traci9130 Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 9:59pm
post #1 of 7

hi. I am looking to make MMF fondant for a cake that I am making. My question is, at the very end of this receipe, there is a note and it says, and I quote "**Quick note, if you can order the Princess Cake and Cookie emulsion it will be well worth it. It gives this fondant a delicious flavor and I have been able to convince brides who hated fondant to order fondant wedding cakes after sampling my fondant. Hope you like it!". No where in the instructions does it indicated how much and whether it is in place of one of the ingredients or in addition to. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks.

6 replies
brownsugar1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brownsugar1 Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 10:10pm
post #2 of 7

I am not certain..but I think you can replace the other flavoring for the Princess Cake & Cookie emulsion. The product smells great but i think it has a vanilla/butter/almond/lemon scent. But of course it is not in front of me to be sure.

allibopp5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
allibopp5 Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 10:22pm
post #3 of 7

Where do you order princess cake and cookie emulsion? I've never heard of it...

Cakegirl11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
allibopp5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
allibopp5 Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 1:16am
post #5 of 7

Thanks! I'll have to try that...sounds good. Are emulsions really better than extracts?

Traci9130 Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:22am
post #6 of 7

So, in answering my question, is it in place of the lemon extract? and how much would it be?

Traci9130 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 9:47pm
post #7 of 7

Thanks everyone for all the information. I did some research and I think it takes the place of the extract....I will do a trial run before I put it on an actual cake, just in case I am wrong...lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%