Tips For Delivery Of Cupcake Bouquets?

Decorating By 2girliesmama Updated 14 Feb 2009 , 7:26pm by mixinvixen

2girliesmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2girliesmama Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 9:31pm
post #1 of 5

Someone out ther has got to know how to deliver cupcake bouquets. Please help ASAP. I have a valentine delivery and any and all thoughts would be appreciated. icon_smile.gif

4 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 12:04am
post #2 of 5

One delivery: I actually buckle the seat belt around it.

More than one in a delivery: put them in a nice box and wedge dish towels or paper towels in the spaces between them to keep them secure and upright.

mixinvixen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mixinvixen Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 12:16am
post #3 of 5

i delivered 24 of them around my neighborhood...here's what i do:

put about an inch of pea gravel in the bottom, which will help make it bottom heavy, and keep it from tipping over.

take some produce boxes from sams/costco/walmart. ya know, the ones that are only like 3 or 4 inches high. put some non skid in the bottom, and then arrange your bouquets in the box with dishtowels in between.

wiiiiiiiide sloooooow turns!

whitet4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
whitet4 Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 6:42pm
post #4 of 5

i just delivered 6 about 25 minutes away. It was a nightmare. I wish I would have read this before I left. How much did you charge for each one?

mixinvixen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mixinvixen Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 7:26pm
post #5 of 5

the ones for the neighborhood, i did for free, since it was a way to introduce myself to our new neighbors, but i did the same thing as a valentine special (photo in my album)

6 xtra large cupcakes with large roses on top (or flower of their choice)

flavors available: mimosa, tiramisu, strawberries and champagne, triple fudge with raspberry filling, creme brulee, pucker up lemon, or red velvet.

since i was using a lot of gourmet ingredients like liqueurs and mascarpone cheese, not to mention the supplies and delivery, i priced them at $59.

hope this helps

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%