Coulumns And Separator Plates?

Decorating By heather1 Updated 9 Feb 2009 , 10:38pm by heather1

heather1 Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 7:24pm
post #1 of 4

Does anyone have the link to the instructions on how to use these for support instead of dowel rods? I've read instructions somewhere on here before about how to assemble the cake and lock the columns in place. I know there is a name for this method I just cant remember it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 replies
heather1 Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 7:43pm
post #2 of 4

I forgot to add, this is for a three tiered small wedding cake. 9, 7, 5 in. layers. I am wanting to transport cake already assembled, but am terrified it might fall. I have heard these supports are really good for transporting.

renee2007 Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 8:00pm
post #3 of 4

Do you mean the sps system? there is a sticky in the how do I forum. hth icon_smile.gif

heather1 Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 10:38pm
post #4 of 4

Yes that's it! Thanks so much Renee!

Quote by @%username% on %date%