Just Got Back From A Great Class!!!!!

Decorating By kentuckyjode Updated 9 Feb 2009 , 6:04pm by gwu90

kentuckyjode Posted 8 Feb 2009 , 7:53pm
post #1 of 4

You all, I just got home from taking a class form Sharon Zambito and Jennifer Dontz!!! The class was a ---maz---ing!!!!! These two ladies are a treasure trove of information and if you ever have the opportunity to take one of their decorating classes, don't hesitate!!!It is worth every penny...you learn soooooooooooooo much, get to meet other cc'ers and have a total blast!! They are an absolute hoot together and I came home with beautiful sugar flowers and an amazingly beautifully decorated cake dummy!! Thanks guys!!!!!

3 replies
Suzycakes Posted 8 Feb 2009 , 8:04pm
post #2 of 4

Hear Hear!! Jode!! - We'll have to toot our own horns!! I posted already today about our totally amazing class and haven't had any responses in over 3 hours!!

But it was totally fun and we learned so much!

It was great to meet you and I'll be shooting out that information to all the classmates - ASAP!

Have a great day!

sugarshack Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 4:27pm
post #3 of 4

Thank you Jode and Susan!!

I had a total blast!!

I know we worked you like dogs but I hope you had fun anyway!

You guys are very talented and are going to go far in the cake world!

Thank you for having us, and hanging with us through the location change. I feel like I have 8 new best friends! (So please don't tell anybody about my "goof up") Tee hee hee

I will post pics on my blog as soon as I get them from Donna!

Big hugs to you!

gwu90 Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 6:04pm
post #4 of 4

Great to meet you Jode, Susan & Sharon and all the other chicks! Good times and I still can't believe the great cake and flowers we made. See ya in BG in 2010!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%