Jennifer + Sharon = 1 Great Cake Class!!

Decorating By Suzycakes Updated 9 Feb 2009 , 6:01pm by gwu90

Suzycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzycakes Posted 8 Feb 2009 , 4:38pm
post #1 of 4

I just had to share with all of CC what a great 2 days I just spent in Owensboro KY with Jennifer Dontz & Sharon Zambito with the Flowers & Fancies Class!! We all had such a great time and we (the students) learned so much!! I feel like I have a 'cake hangover' today!!

All of the students created beautiful peonies and poinsettias and a fantastic gift box cake!! Hopefully Rebecca will post some pics to this topic to show off the pictures she took!

If you ever get the chance to take one of their classes (or all in Rebeccas case!! LOL!!) you need to jump on that chance!! It so informative and FUN!!! The ideas and tips that you learn are totally invaluable!!

Can you tell I am still excited!!!!!

Thanks Jenn & Sharon - we all had a great time and we all made lots of new great friends -- and a special shout-out to Donna for all of her hardwork and organization to make the class possible and to keep us "On Time"!!

Can't wait to do it again - girls!!

Suzycakes

3 replies
sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 4:31pm
post #2 of 4

Thanks Susan!

Jen and I had a total blast! You all were a great group of gals; hard workers but funny as hell too!

Thanks to you all for having us and hang tight for info on Bowling Green 2010! ( and Jenbito Cake Camp) woot woot

Hugs to you all, my new BFF's!!

kentuckyjode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kentuckyjode Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 4:55pm
post #3 of 4

It was great meeting you and all rthe other gals!!! Looking forward to another class soon!!

gwu90 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gwu90 Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 6:01pm
post #4 of 4

Class was da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was great to meet everyone and can't wait for our next class! Sharon + Jen are AWESOME teachers. Worth every penny!
xoxo Megan

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%