Adress Of A Cake Decorating Shop California

Business By Jerney Updated 15 Jun 2009 , 2:19pm by KathyTW

Jerney Posted 8 Feb 2009 , 3:05pm
post #1 of 7

Hi

I'm looking for a cake decorating shop in California. I life in Europe and i'm planing a trip to california this summer. In the Netherlands it's very difficult and expensive to buy cake decorating material. Especially material to work with fondant or marzipan. Who know's a good shop nearby Los Angelas, San Diego, San Fransisco, Fresno, Bakersfield or Las Vegas.

I hope you can help me!!

Thanx

Jerney

6 replies
Maris307 Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 12:52am
post #2 of 7

I lived in Campbell, CA -- south of San Francisco bordering San Jose -- and used Cake Works. Their address and information is:

Wedding Works-Cake Works Web Site
Address: 2891 S Bascom Av, Campbell, CA 95008
Phone:  (40icon_cool.gif 377-6808

Maybe you can call them when you're in the states to ensure they have what you're looking for.

Good luck!!

Mari

nicovale Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 2:27am
post #3 of 7

there is a new store in Fresno, they have lots of fondant tools it is called Creative Cakes & More, they are on Ashlan Ave. just east of the 168 freeway

misabel99 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 7:32am
post #4 of 7

There is a store in L.A. surfas here's the link HTHhttp://www.surfasonline.com/productlines/20.cfm

Rylan Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 2:01pm
post #5 of 7

San Diego- Do it with Icing

By San Deigo- Pila's Pantry at Norco and one at Temecula

Las Vegas- Chef Rubber, Sur La Table (Miracle Mile Shop), Tempting Treasures by Jan (Henderson Area)

Good luck.

CakesByLJ Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 2:14pm
post #6 of 7

Hi Jerney, If you will go the the California Cake Club website, click on links, and scroll to the bottom, you will find a complete list of the Cake Shops in California, with complete addresses... have fun... www.cacakeclub.org

KathyTW Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 2:19pm
post #7 of 7

As an aside....I got an opportunity to visit Creative Cakes & More in Fresno when I was visiting a couple of months ago...I really liked the store - the selection was great and prices not too bad. It was very roomy and bright.

I asked the owner if she was on CC and she said she had never heard of it.....I couldn't believe it! I thought EVERYONE in the cake world knew about CC!!! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%