Just Had To Share!!! A Little Long Sorry.

Lounge By mommicakes Updated 12 Feb 2009 , 3:21pm by juleskaye518

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 8 Feb 2009 , 2:48pm
post #1 of 6

Sorry for this being WAY off the normal topic here and a little long, but I had to share with someone before I burst!!!

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Yesterday I took my youngest daughter (10) to her second cheerleading competition. There are 13 girls on her squad, ranging from grades 3-6, this is only their 2nd comp. (back to back in 2 weeks),

icon_surprised.gif

THEY TOOK FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Waa HOOO for them!!!! I was listening to them announcing the places, they called 3rd, (not them), the other two moms & I looked at each other, and said okay...., they called 2nd, (still not them), okay now we almost panicked, they called first place and it was OUR girls. OMG!!!! There were only like 7 people from our school there as support, but, we were absolutely the loudest in the gym!!!! I started bawling like a baby!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

They were so cute, jumping all over the place going to receive their trophy, (which is almost as big as the smallest girl on the squad). SCREAMING like crazy.

Last week they came in 2nd place. That was awesome in it's own!!!!

They have only been cheering since December, and for all but 5 of them, they are NEW!!!!! I have never been so proud of the way that they represented our school!!!!

Sorry guys, just needed to spread some happiness!!! icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 8 Feb 2009 , 2:54pm
post #2 of 6

congratulations to your daughter and her teammates!

punkinpie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkinpie Posted 8 Feb 2009 , 6:10pm
post #3 of 6

Congratulations! I can tell how proud you are. It must have been such a special moment.

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 8 Feb 2009 , 7:06pm
post #4 of 6

Congrats to your daughter and her proud momma.

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 9 Feb 2009 , 2:01am
post #5 of 6

Thanks so much you guys!! I am so proud of all of the girls on the squad!!! They are so young, and so cute, the worked soo hard. I can't stop grinning. The trophy goes to the main office in the morning. icon_biggrin.gif

juleskaye518 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juleskaye518 Posted 12 Feb 2009 , 3:21pm
post #6 of 6

I don't see what there is to be apologetic for. Your girls rock and your cake family NEEDS to know this. That is what we are here for. Now go kiss up on those lil cuties!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%