Ideas Needed!!!!

Decorating By sugartopped Updated 17 Aug 2005 , 3:50pm by MrsMissey

sugartopped Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugartopped Posted 17 Aug 2005 , 3:13pm
post #1 of 3

Ok, for anyone who went to the ICES convention....there are two vendors I can't remember thier names....but want to buy something from them.

Both vendors were in the back room by the Wilton display.

The 1st one was selling silicone molds...they handed out a small free one...they were blue. I think I got the fish....but anyway...what was the name of their company?? or website info??

The 2nd one was behind the silicone mold people. They were doing a demostration w/mini cakes and petit fours w/molds. I think they were calling them Tiffany Box Petit fours or something like that.

Anyone know who these two companies are?? I ran out $$$ icon_cry.gif before I got back there. I thought I had grab a brochure from them, but can't seem to find it.

Please help if you remember who it was. I tried going to the ICES website..but they didn't list vendor names or anything.

Thanks,
Christine

2 replies
TamiAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TamiAZ Posted 17 Aug 2005 , 3:40pm
post #2 of 3

First Impressions silicone molds... www.FirstImpressionsmolds.com

Kathy Scott is the second vendor... Her ebay store is Sweet Expressions. It doesn't look like she has any cake molds in her store, but you can email her and see if she has any available. Sometimes they sell so quickly that she doesn't have time to list the kits in her store.

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 17 Aug 2005 , 3:50pm
post #3 of 3

If you don't get the response you are searching fro, try contacting the Florida ICES Rep:

Lonnie Cato - email: [email protected]
Committee Chairman: Nomination/Election
Committee Chairman: Publicity
Territories: AK, FL, OR, ME, MO, Honduras, Venezuela

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%