Wilton Icing Recipe

Decorating By Meg1230 Updated 6 Feb 2009 , 5:58am by Meg1230

Meg1230 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meg1230 Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 5:18am
post #1 of 6

Ok, I just started my first class of Course 1 and the instructor only had books in Spanish, which is difficult to make out a recipe. icon_surprised.gif He said to make the classroom buttercream icing and to just get the recipe off the website. Is that the same recipe that Wilton has for just regular buttercream?? I was so excited about this class and now I'm a little over my head

5 replies
panchanewjersey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
panchanewjersey Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 5:26am
post #2 of 6

Yes it is and taste good too. I tried so many bc recipes and I really like it. You can get all the recipes in their yearbooks too.

Frankyola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Frankyola Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 5:32am
post #3 of 6

Hi Meg1230 first of all I just want to say welcome to CC thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif , we love to have new friends and we love to help too icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif wilton recipe it is the same I just took the class (#1) and yes, it is the same it is really good and on CC you going to find amazing recipes too, I always use Indydebi's buttercream and it is the best I ever tasted thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif , this is wilton recipe http://www.wilton.com/recipe/Buttercream-Icing.

If you have any ????? just ask I am sure everybody will be happy to help you icon_lol.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif , and welcome to CC again.
LL

Rendee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rendee Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 5:42am
post #4 of 6

Welcome to CC!

mygirlssweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mygirlssweet Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 5:43am
post #5 of 6

I use the recipe from Sharon from sugarshak. I love it!

Meg1230 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meg1230 Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 5:58am
post #6 of 6

Thank you guys so much! For the help and the warm welcome!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%