Dillards Sale

Lounge By julzs71 Updated 6 Feb 2009 , 6:12am by s_barnes76

julzs71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julzs71 Posted 5 Feb 2009 , 11:35pm
post #1 of 4

I just got some shoes from Dillards 70 percent off. I should have gotten on and told you guys last week they had an extra 30% off. Sorry! It is a little picked over. Our store had more for little feet than the bigger feet. I got a pair of Born shoes for $20, Merrell's for 20, Ecco for 26, Born boots for 50, Coach snow boots for 50 and Coach rain boots for 20. My son got a pair of Ed Hardy shoes for 20 dollars.
I'm going to be the first to admit the boots were TACKY! My husband is leaving to Iraq and I have to move to the Washington coast. It is always raining and cold.
They also have a bunch of clothes and other things on sale. They even had prom style dresses on sale.
I'm off to Macy's tomorrow.

3 replies
michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 1:12am
post #2 of 4

I LOVE a good sale. Unfortunately, we don't have a Dillards in our area. Sounds like you really made out.

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 5:55am
post #3 of 4

I'll have to stop by there and look.

There is a dress I saw there last weekend that I am dying to buy my daughter-it would be great inspiration for a cake!

s_barnes76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
s_barnes76 Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 6:12am
post #4 of 4

Thanks for sharing! I love Born shoes. Even thought they really aren't my style, they are some of THE most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. (a friend let me borrow some lol) I'll be in there first thing tomorrow!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%