Cupcake Boxes

Baking By lvspaisley Updated 6 Feb 2009 , 6:02am by curiegas

lvspaisley Posted 5 Feb 2009 , 5:46pm
post #1 of 6

Where can I buy containers/boxes specifically made for cupcakes? Do local bakeries sell them if you ask? I've seen the ones in the Wilton books, but I don't think I've ever seen them at Michael'!

5 replies
KathyTW Posted 5 Feb 2009 , 5:53pm
post #2 of 6

You can check out brpboxshop. com , that's where I got mine. There are quite a few suppliers out there, I'm sure some other CC'ers will have other sites for you to check out.

Good luck!

Jmtreu98 Posted 5 Feb 2009 , 5:54pm
post #3 of 6

The Wilton Boxes are sold at Michael's and Hobby Lobby! I know my local bakery will sell me the plastic containers as well.

Finally, here is a link to a great website who sells them.

Good Luck!


Jmtreu98 Posted 5 Feb 2009 , 5:56pm
post #4 of 6
Originally Posted by KathyTW

You can check out brpboxshop. com ,

First two responses and we both recommend the same company! Ha...They are great to deal with arn't they?? thumbs_up.gif

lvspaisley Posted 5 Feb 2009 , 10:02pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks!! thumbs_up.gif

curiegas Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 6:02am
post #6 of 6

If you have a Sams club card, the bakery has an insert that has individual openings for 24 cupcakes. They sell a pack of 50 for I think around $15.00. They also sell boxes that are also sold in a pack of 50 for around $17.00.

You can call the bakery ahead to verify the price.

They look like the ones at BRP. They are around the same price but you would save on the shipping.


Quote by @%username% on %date%