Schwan's Party?????

Decorating By kden3980 Updated 11 Feb 2009 , 2:22am by adonisthegreek1

kden3980 Posted 5 Feb 2009 , 5:12pm
post #1 of 9

Well guys and gals, my idea well IS running dryicon_wink.gif I have a Schwan's party on Saturday and I am in charge of the cakes icon_cry.gif I have done some Schwan's cakes in the past like the picnic and truck one in my gallery. I am in need of a fresh new idea for this company party icon_confused.gif I'm not sure if all of you have heard of Schwan's but it is a Frozen Food Company that delivers to your door. I am stumped on ideas and need some help icon_cry.gif thanks so much in advance and I appreciate it!!! icon_biggrin.gif

8 replies
kden3980 Posted 5 Feb 2009 , 5:33pm
post #2 of 9

beth2027 Posted 5 Feb 2009 , 6:20pm
post #3 of 9

Maybe a box. Like the boxes the food comes in. You could even make it look like it was open and the food inside.
Sorry I'm not more help.

AfordRN Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 8:03am
post #4 of 9

I actually live just 35 miles from the "original" Schwans plant in Marshall, MN. We are very proud of the company in this area. Have you thought about doing the "swan" that is the logo on the trucks. A 3D model of it sitting on a cake?? If nothing else you could always make that dumb little hand-held computer that they all carry. icon_biggrin.gif

sugarwishes Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:03am
post #5 of 9

I would love to give you some ideas but first, since I have no idea, what is a schwan's party?

SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 4:46pm
post #6 of 9

Well, I've never used Schwann's before, but had a friend that loved them. She told me the biggest thing she loved was that the delivery guy would put the stuff in her freezer for her, and she could play with her kids.

Maybe you could do a fondant scene of a kitchen, with the Scwann's delivery guy putting the boxes into the freezer, while the mom is either sitting having a cup of coffee or playing with her kids?

BitsnBites Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 5:01pm
post #7 of 9

Maybe you could carve the schwann dodge?

sugarwishes Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 2:05am
post #8 of 9

so i guess no one wants to tell me what schwann's is?

adonisthegreek1 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 2:22am
post #9 of 9
Originally Posted by sugar wishes

so i guess no one wants to tell me what schwann's is?

Quote by @%username% on %date%