Decorating By marybible Updated 7 Feb 2009 , 1:24am by SugarBakerz

marybible Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 8:05pm
post #1 of 6

how do you guys make "bubbles" for like the rubber duck cakes? is if just fondant balls? thanks for your help.

5 replies
marybible Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 1:50am
post #2 of 6


marybible Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 1:09am
post #4 of 6

yes this helps!! thanks so much!

bobwonderbuns Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 1:21am
post #5 of 6

A lot of people use mini marshmallows to indicate bubbles on cakes.

SugarBakerz Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 1:24am
post #6 of 6

i used BC with different sized round open tips applied at different pressures... I have one big duck cake and 1 small one way into my gallery that you can look at it if you would like.. it was very easy this way. HTH!

Quote by @%username% on %date%