Swirl On A Cupcake?

Decorating By brannendeville Updated 5 Feb 2009 , 10:20pm by brannendeville

brannendeville Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 4:14pm
post #1 of 3

What tip do you get that "piled" look on cupcakes? Not the high swirl effect like with a 1m tip, but the smooth circular look?

I know it would be a big round tip but which one?

2 replies
QueenOfSweets Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 5:16pm
post #2 of 3

I've used a 1A tip to get swirls like what I think you're talking about. I don't have pictures of the ones I did, but they were similar to the ones in the link below that were done by fiddlesticks.


Hope this helps!

brannendeville Posted 5 Feb 2009 , 10:20pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you that was what I was looking for!

Quote by @%username% on %date%