Looking For A Ruff Ruffman Cake

Decorating By SecretAgentCakeBaker Updated 4 Jun 2009 , 6:45am by SecretAgentCakeBaker

SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 4:55pm
post #1 of 3

I've been searching and browsing the gallery here, as well as searching through google images with no luck.

Has anybody done, or seen a range">Fetch with Ruff Ruffman themed cake? My daughter's birthday party theme is Ruff and she wants me to find ideas first so she can help design it.

Thank you!!!

PS. In case you are wondering, Fetch with Ruff Ruffman is a game show for kids on PBS, starting a cartoon orange dog. It's my daughter's favorite show. I had to make her a costume for Halloween, which she is also planning on wearing to her party.

And if you do know the show, we are turning our garage into 'Studio G' and she will be Ruff and her guests will be the contestants.

2 replies
cakebaker1978 Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 1:56am
post #2 of 3

you could do an image transfer onto a cake or if you are feeling creative.....you could make ruff ruffman and other characters from the show on the cake out of gumpaste. Maybe in a familiar scene from her favorite episode. This is a tough one but I am sure because your daughter loves him so much you are pretty familiar with the show! lol. I can't wait to see your pics of the cake! He is so cute!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 6:45am
post #3 of 3

Updating in case anyone else has this question in the future.

Well, here he finally is. Could have turned out a lot better if I had spent more time, but it was hot and we had a lot else going on. My daughter was happy with it, though she reminded me I forgot his "floating eyebrows"!

Quote by @%username% on %date%