Can't Find Men's Lacrosse Field Pics...i Need To Know...

Decorating By BakeLoveMom Updated 3 Feb 2009 , 12:58am by BakeLoveMom

BakeLoveMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakeLoveMom Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 11:48pm
post #1 of 7

I have looked everywhere, and I am exhausted. I have a cake due in 2 days (last minute order) and I can't find and example of a men's lacrosse field. I know it it rectangular, I have found the shape of the goal and the older sticks (per request), but the main part of the cake is the field...and I don't know how to set it up. They asked for a lacrosse field with 2 "older" sticks crossed in the center and I plan on making the goals tonight...But I don't know where to draw the lines or the colors...I am assuming they are right, but I would really hate for it to be wrong. This is the first cake anyone at my hubby's work has ordered and I have another one due next week. I would like to impress them. If anyone could help me with an accurate photo it would really help...Thanks so much.

Sarah

6 replies
classiccake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
classiccake Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 12:16am
post #2 of 7

Go to Google.com and hit images, then type in lacrosse field. All kinds of examples will show up. I use google images for ALL kinds of things.

BakeLoveMom Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 12:35am
post #3 of 7

I did try that, but I must not be typing the right words, all I get is diagrams that are too detailed and I am not sure which lines are on the field and which ones are for other things. The other thing I am getting is pics of people. I did google and yahoo and typed in lacrosse, lacrosse field, men's lacrosse, view of lacrosse field, lacrosse field view...I can't even remember all the wording I did...I am just disappointed...apparently I can't get it right and I am just frustrated. Hopefully something happens...Thanks though, your idea is good, I just can't execute it very well apparently.

Sarah

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 12:42am
post #5 of 7

If you don't want a picture of a field, or the diagaram of the field, I'm not sure what you are looking for........... are you trying to put this on a cake ?

BakeLoveMom Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 12:47am
post #6 of 7

Thanks so much...I just think my brain is fried...I have had a very long and hard week, and I think, no, I know my patience is gone. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Sarah

BakeLoveMom Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 12:58am
post #7 of 7

I guess I don't know how to describe it...I can't seem to find out which lines are actually on the field and how and were the goals are. Diagrams are giving me too much info and any clear photos are of combination fields, like soccer and lacrosse, so I am not sure which lines to put where. The only sport I follow closely is football and this one has thrown me for a loop. I just want to do it justice, it is for a man turning 25 so it isn't like it is for a child, he knows his stuff, I just want to get it right. Does that make sense???? Thanks guys.

Sarah

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%