This Is My Busiest Week Of Cake So Far-How Will I Cope????

Decorating By SOULLA13 Updated 2 Feb 2009 , 11:30pm by something_sweet

SOULLA13 Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 11:20pm
post #1 of 4

Hi there, please wish me luck as i am gonna have my busiest week of cake in my cake making career so far. I startedmaking cakes professionally last year may and things have really been going well, so well that this week i have 7 cakes to do this week, all for sat and sunday!!!!!!!!! I have made myself a week planner so that i know what i need to get done each day so that im not left with too much to do all on one day but any advise will be greatly appreciated. Last week i had 3 cakes to do and that was hard enough i hope i will be able to pull out some good cakes this week too.

3 replies
amy2197 Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 11:27pm
post #2 of 4

Your pictures all look very professional. It sounds like you've got your ducks in a row, you just need a little boost. Just manage your time well and no matter what, keep on caking!

jammjenks Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 11:30pm
post #3 of 4

WOOOOHOOOOO! Good for you having all these orders. Lots of people are struggling with a slow time now. Let us know how it all goes. I expect to see lots of new picture on Monday.

something_sweet Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 11:30pm
post #4 of 4

Make yourself a production sheet and timeline to follow, that way you can be sure to stay on track! Good luck! Can't wait to see the cakes!

Quote by @%username% on %date%