Girl Scout Tour?

Decorating By Michele01 Updated 4 Feb 2009 , 4:36am by Michele01

Michele01 Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 9:35pm
post #1 of 5

I have been asked by a girl scout troop (cadette's) if I do tours. My business is in my home. Would any of you do this? Have any of you done this? If so, what did you do during the tour? Thanks icon_smile.gif

4 replies
Michele01 Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 10:47pm
post #2 of 5

bump

brincess_b Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 3:56pm
post #3 of 5

is there plenty of space for the girls to be in the same room at once? so you can maybe point out tools, somethings that are in progress, any finished examples.
maybe its worth suggesting to the leaders a demo time, like you making a figure, or flowers, then they could do it too? but would you want to fund that yourself, or get them to.
i think it depends on what you have, and your personality. since its you giving the tour, can you keep them entertained for however long it is? (how old are the girls?)
xx

Deb55 Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 4:12pm
post #4 of 5

Also, if you have the space and the troop wants to provide supplies, you could show them how to decorate a cupcake. I did this with my troop, but it was in my home, and they loved it.

Michele01 Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 4:36am
post #5 of 5

Thanks everyone, but I decided not to do it. Since my bakery is run out of my home, it would just be like them taking a tour of their own kitchen. lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%