I'm Thrilled!

Decorating By HowCoolGomo1 Updated 3 Feb 2009 , 4:17am by Idreamofcakes

HowCoolGomo1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HowCoolGomo1 Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 12:39pm
post #1 of 18

I can't believe it took me so long to find this site.

Everyone is so helpful.

MaryAnn

17 replies
bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 12:58pm
post #2 of 18

Welcome to CC. Yes, everybody are so helpful. Hope you have a great time and learn a lot of things from here. icon_smile.gif

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 1:04pm
post #3 of 18

Welcome! You'll never realize how addicted you will be to this site.
You will also make some very special, talented people and form great friendships here. Diet now before you jump in here as you'll be baking and trying out new stuff every day!

This site is wonderful!
Welcome!
Vicky in Michigan

NuttyNanny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NuttyNanny Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 1:19pm
post #4 of 18

WELCOME! WELCOME! This site is fantastic and you will quickly see this for yourself. Everyone is sooo willing to help with any and all questions you might have. For the short time I have been a member I have learned so much and I am so grateful. But I must warn you this site is VERY ADDICTIVE!!!! lol Enjoy yourself on this site...I do.

Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eisskween Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 1:23pm
post #5 of 18

Welcome MaryAnn! You will love it here. My teacher recommended this site and I was amazed at all the wonderful and helpful people on here too! I love it too!

Again welcome!

Karen in Ontario, Canada

Susie53 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susie53 Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 1:29pm
post #6 of 18

Hi MaryAnn and welcome to Cake Central! I agree, this site is very helpful....and addictive...but oh so much fun!

michellesArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellesArt Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 1:33pm
post #7 of 18

hi there-i can't seem to last a day without looking at a new cake or recipie or something on the forum (i could be cleaning up after the kids have gone to school lol) this is a great community to be part of icon_smile.gif

zamku Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zamku Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 1:35pm
post #8 of 18

Yes, I agree. I did not know anything about cakes a year ago, and now I do know quite a bit, thanks to this site. But it is very Addictive! I have printed the warning at the top left corner of the page! So very true!!icon_wink.gif

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 4:33pm
post #9 of 18

Image Welcome!
Try clicking the warning... There is something more there.

kbak37 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kbak37 Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 4:48pm
post #10 of 18

Welcome to your new addiction. A day does not go by that I am in here looking for tips, help, etc. I refer to CC as the CC Gods. Good luck and have fun!

londonpeach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
londonpeach Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 4:52pm
post #11 of 18

I found this site recently and i'm addicted, luckily i can't go out today because of the snow so i've been on and off the net all day.

My problem is i've seen so many good cake designs on here i want to make them all icon_biggrin.gif

My hubby is over the moon that i'm so quiet icon_wink.gif

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 9:38pm
post #12 of 18

Hello MaryAnn...welcome!

Hill country???!!!! What part of the Hill country! I'm up on Canyon Lake!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 3:22am
post #13 of 18

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 3:35am
post #14 of 18

Welcome to the best cake resource anywhere! I've learned more here in 2 years than I did in 25 on my own, and I've learned from professionals and newbies alike! No matter what problem or question you have, someone on here will be able to help you out. And with so many different experiences, you'll have lots of ideas to to pull from to find the one that works best for you.

aquamom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aquamom Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 3:46am
post #15 of 18

This site ROCKS!!! It's given me ideas and so many amazing resources. I am so grateful for the pros and the hobbists alike. It's an amazing place. It gave me the support I needed to put Lorikeets on my DD' birthday cake ( I did a gel transfer). It's so wonderful and I am so grateful.

newmansmom2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newmansmom2004 Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 3:49am
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowCoolGomo1

I can't believe it took me so long to find this site. Everyone is so helpful.
MaryAnn

Welcome, Mary Ann! You'll be addicted to CC before long.

I'm in San Antonio so if you're looking for anything in the area and have any questions let me know.

Julie

BlondiezBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlondiezBakery Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 3:55am
post #17 of 18

Welcome! I totally agree with you, I can't believe that I ever thought to do cake decorating w/o this site. I wish I had found it sooner.

Welcome to your new addicition!

Idreamofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Idreamofcakes Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 4:17am
post #18 of 18

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!
You will soon be addicts, with no 12 step program available...this is an addiction we don't want to give up icon_biggrin.gif
The people here are beyond amazing, they will teach you so much, share with you...good and bad, cry with you and laugh with you till you pee your pants! Ok well maybe only some of us...err.. I mean them pee their pants!
I too can't believe how much I have learned from these wonderful people, and am so thankful to know there are others in the "cake world"
who can understand "cake talk."

Thanks everyone! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%