Baker's Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan $22 Shipped!! **today

Decorating By Cakepro Updated 31 Jan 2009 , 10:43pm by justsweet

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 9:44pm
post #1 of 5

TODAY ONLY, you can get that wonderful Baker's Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan for only $22 SHIPPED!! EVERY Brownie gets TWO edges! Awesome Pan

http://www.netshops.com/seasonal-&-gifts/get-ready-to-entertain/cookware-and-bakeware/bakersedgeedgebrowniepan9x12inch.cfm

Use code QO-4279 for $10 off!!
****$22 shipped!****

Sale Price: $32.00 (- $10 = $22) FREE SHIPPING

This is the best brownie pan! Every brownie gets 2 edges! Also great for cornbread, meatloaf, pineapple upside down cake, macaroni & cheese - anything you like the edges on!

Product Description
For corner brownie fans and chewy edge lovers, it's a dream come true -- a gourmet brownie pan that adds two chewy edges to every serving! It's the Edge Brownie Pan from Baker's Edge, and it's the first (and only) brownie pan specifically designed for chewy edge lovers. The pan's patented sidewalls also improve baking performance by circulating heat evenly to the pan's middle, where food typically takes longer to bake. The size is just right - 9" x 12" x 2", so it's a perfect fit for box mixes and most recipes for 9" x 9" and 9" x 13" conventional pans. The hefty cast aluminum construction adds durability and the unique recessed handles make the pan easy to grab when it's turned upside down. The pan also has a quality nonstick coating and smooth, round corners for quick and easy clean-up. Widely acclaimed for its innovation and quality since its launch in 2006, the Edge Brownie Pan has quickly become one of the most talked-about new products in bakeware. The pan has received rave reviews by more than 300 magazines, newspapers, and blogs. Units are individually boxed and come complete with a gourmet recipes insert and a custom nylon spatula.

Product Features

* Adds two chewy edges to every individual serving.
* Patented sidewalls improve baking performance by circulating heat evenly.
* Fits standard recipes and box mixes with no adjustments necessary.
* Quality nonstick coating and smooth, round, easy to clean corners.
* Heavy gauge cast aluminum construction for durability and even baking.

Thank you, SlickDeals! icon_smile.gif

4 replies
yellobutterfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yellobutterfly Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 9:53pm
post #2 of 5

man, wish I could get it today!

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 10:17pm
post #3 of 5

Wow, that is pretty cool. Huh. I never imagined such a thing. icon_smile.gif

classiccake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
classiccake Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 10:35pm
post #4 of 5

Cool, the wife of the gentleman who inventedthe pan used to work for me. They were working on getting it marketed when she was with me.

They have come a LONG way in 6 years. They are such an adorable couple with two little kids.....EVERYONE should buy at least one pan!! thumbs_up.gif

justsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justsweet Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 10:43pm
post #5 of 5

I was looking at that last year. Thanks for the infor.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%