Little Piping Cones

Decorating By mareg Updated 31 Jan 2009 , 7:31pm by mabryant0212

mareg Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 5:59pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyboyd know where I can get the tiny piping cones you see Duff uses on the show? Does he make his own?

5 replies
Wendl Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 6:12pm
post #2 of 6

I would imagine he rolls his own w/parchment triangles. (that's what it looks like to me)
I am going to try them (since I have a stash) soon once I get my cake done & ready to decorate.

shelly-101 Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 6:13pm
post #3 of 6

i think they are just paper parchment triangles. you can get them at walmart in a box of a hundard or so they are cut in a triangle shape and you fold them. they are in the wilton cake section in the craft department at least that is were they are at where i am. hope this helps

mareg Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 6:16pm
post #4 of 6

Can you buy the tiny triangles?

kakeladi Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 7:22pm
post #5 of 6

You tear the ones mentioned in 2; if you want even smaller then tear those 2 in half.

mabryant0212 Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 7:31pm
post #6 of 6

I save the end of the bags I use for my large icing tip... this is the perfect size and easier to deal with as the plastic molds itself to the shape of your hand. You just have to make sure you dont over fill it and fold the top over good. I usually put a peice of tape over my fold to help it stay in place.

Quote by @%username% on %date%