How Did You Hear About....

Business By jillmakescakes Updated 1 Feb 2009 , 5:20pm by Santa_Kitchen

jillmakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillmakescakes Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 12:20am
post #1 of 5

Ok, so I have two separate questions, with the same beginning!

1. For those of you who have it, how did you hear about Wedding Cake Design Pro? I just did a search, hoping it was already made. This is simply a curiosity question.

2.My second is, do you typically ask your customers how they heard about you? My shop is pretty new and I'm trying to determine the best way to figure out which advertising is paying off and which isnt. Would it be rude of me to ask?

4 replies
sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 3:35am
post #2 of 5

I can't answer your first question, but there's nothing wrong in asking your customers where/how they found you. Most of mine tell me they found my website surfing the net.

hth

classiccake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
classiccake Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 3:46am
post #3 of 5

I found Wedding Design Pro at a Retail Bakers Convention.

I don't always ask party cake customers how they found us, but I have that question on our wedding order forms. I only advertise to brides, so I want to know how my advertising $$ are working.

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 4:01am
post #4 of 5

Found out about Cake Design Pro through a google search for "cake design software".

2nd question I can't answer because I do not have a shop. Yet.

Santa_Kitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Santa_Kitchen Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 5:20pm
post #5 of 5

In my case, I found it through CC pages, buy it and love it. For second question most of the time customers comes to me through recommendations of friends, family and friends of friends.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%