Delivery Woes?

Baking By lhayes1976 Updated 2 Feb 2009 , 1:24pm by linedancer

lhayes1976 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lhayes1976 Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 11:12pm
post #1 of 7

We have several cookie bouquet orders for Valentine's Day. Delivery has always been a problem for us. We usually just find a box here and there to put the bouquets in, but since we have quite a few orders, we would like to order some boxes. What do you guys use to deliver your bouquets in?

6 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 2:14am
post #2 of 7

http://www.karenscookies.net/shop//packaging-and-presentation-supplies/cookie-gift-boxes/cat_50.html
I've never used these, but I have this site saved as a potential supplier. I thought the boxes are so cute.

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 1:04pm
post #3 of 7

Wow, those boxes are wonderful! I'm going to have to remember those.

lhayes1976 Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 6:20pm
post #4 of 7

I'm actually looking for a box like florists use to deliver vases of flowers. Something like a cardboard box that is open on one side. We use containers that we buy from the various dollar stores, but we want something that we can drop them into.

lhayes1976 Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 6:23pm
post #5 of 7

I'm actually looking for a box like florists use to deliver vases of flowers. Something like a cardboard box that is open on one side. We use containers that we buy from the various dollar stores, but we want something that we can drop them into.

kneadacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kneadacookie Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 3:07pm
post #6 of 7

i use the boxes that debi posted. they are great for making the bouquets in, but i know what you're looking for...kinda like what flower vases come in when they're delivered. i'd love to know too for bouquets that are in different shaped containers.

linedancer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linedancer Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 1:24pm
post #7 of 7

Hi, looking around I found this link, may be too expensive, but I think it would work:

http://vasevalet.com/cgi-bin/store/cp-app.cgi?usr=51F1176840&rnd=5221585&rrc=N&affl=&cip=72.187.178.216&act=&aff=&pg=cat&ref=vv_vasevalet

If that doesn't fit the program, I searched on floral delivery boxes and came up with quite a few sites to explore. HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%