I Have Finally Figured It Out.

Lounge By chutzpah Updated 31 Jan 2009 , 3:08am by -K8memphis

chutzpah Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 9:45pm
post #1 of 10

What I want to be when I grow up, that is!!

After a day at the store with more than our fair share of wankin' a-hole customers, both on the phone and live, I've decided to become a hermit.

9 replies
mbelgard Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 10:00pm
post #2 of 10

Thanks for the laugh. icon_lol.gif

indydebi Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 11:10pm
post #3 of 10

In the words of Seinfeld: People .... they're the WORST!

snowboarder Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 11:12pm
post #4 of 10

I hear ya, sister. icon_biggrin.gif

funcakes Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 1:42am
post #5 of 10

This week I finally figured it out too!

After dealing with parents with unreasonable requests and blaming me for everything that happens-Oh yeah one of my 7 year old students made prank calls from his own HOME and mom & dad called yelling because it was all my fault. What?????????????

I've decided what I really want as a career: First Grade Teacher

of orphans!

oh, I'll change my mind when I deal more with the normal, nice parents of the other students.

chutzpah Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 11:06pm
post #6 of 10

I used to teach. Parents have a totally unreal perception about how their kidlets really are! The parents of your 7-year old student are going to be most surprised when he gets arrested at the ripe old age of13, for armed robbery!

mbelgard Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 11:35pm
post #7 of 10

I couldn't teach because I'd end up screaming at some parents.

I have noticed that the parents who are most sure that their children are perfect little angels are the ones with the worst kids. My husband has a relative like that and I know for a fact that her child has had a reputation among the teachers since kindergarten.

Carson Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 12:01am
post #8 of 10

My girl is in Kindergarten and I really had no idea about parents until this year! We didn't have much interaction with other parents besides our friends. One mother sneaks into the school yard, hides around corners quietly calling children over to her. If a kid comes to talk to her she marches into the principles office to yell at them saying they are not properly looking after her kid because anyone could do that and steal her kid. The principle's response "why were you in the school yard doing that?". This is her son's second year in kindergarten, and his second school, I wonder why?? Poor kid doesn't have a chance!

Shelle_75 Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 2:49am
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson

One mother sneaks into the school yard, hides around corners quietly calling children over to her. If a kid comes to talk to her she marches into the principles office to yell at them saying they are not properly looking after her kid because anyone could do that and steal her kid.

I see a psychiatrist's couch in that kid's future....

-K8memphis Posted 31 Jan 2009 , 3:08am
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutzpah

What I want to be when I grow up, that is!!

After a day at the store with more than our fair share of wankin' a-hole customers, both on the phone and live, I've decided to become a hermit.

Fyi--the pay sucks.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%