On-Line Cake Decorating Class..

Decorating By Terri05 Updated 6 Feb 2009 , 1:47pm by Rhonda19

Santa_Kitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Santa_Kitchen Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 2:44am
post #31 of 34

Serious Cakes, those tutorial are owesome, I like how you put together different colors, thanks for sharing.

kayla1505 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kayla1505 Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 2:58am
post #32 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayla1505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda19

I am trying Yummy arts right now!! They are offering a free DVD and free 1 month subscription to their site, but you do have to pay $6.95 for shipping and handling for the DVD.

I " was " a little dissapointed in the DVD though. It had about 10 minutes on cake decorating, and the rest of it was a sales pitch for their website. The cake decorating part was how to make a pearl border, how to make buttercream roses, then how to finish off the top/sides of the wedding cake.

It went fast and I was dissapointed because I thought it would be a little longer.

that is a short 15 min video, but did you check out the other stuff in the library icon_wink.gif

its freaky friday, im gonna buy the mardi gras video 2 day

I didn't get a chance too! When I complained about the DVD because I thought I was sent the wrong one, customer service cancelled my account!!! I was devasted! I wrote them back and said I did not tell them I wanted my account cancelled. CS wrote back and said that since I was not satisfied with the DVD that they thought I wanted my account cancelled. I am trying to get re-instated, but don't know the answers yet!

Im sure they'll fix it for you soon. icon_smile.gif cindy is pretty good about stuff like that,

biviana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
biviana Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 3:47am
post #33 of 34

thanks for sharing

Rhonda19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rhonda19 Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 1:47pm
post #34 of 34

Instead of posting a new thread, I decided to just add to this one ....it's the same subject...

I just got my New DVD from Sharon on Flawless Fondant. I am thrilled to say the least! I have only been able to watch part of one DVD, but the part I watched was just GREAT!

I have several decorating DVD's ...and this one is the best! Sharon explains everything she is doing, step by step..... This DVD is great for a beginner decorator... ( Like me !!!)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%