Help With "link" For Funky Looking Tappit Letterin

Decorating By cocobean Updated 29 Jan 2009 , 4:24pm by cocobean

cocobean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocobean Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 2:18am
post #1 of 5

Does anyone have a good link to some funky looking tappit lettering? I'm really wanting to invest in some! I love them when I see others use them!!! icon_smile.gif

4 replies
antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocobean Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 3:07am
post #3 of 5

antonia, you're a doll! Thanks so much! icon_biggrin.gif

stampinron Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stampinron Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 4:29am
post #4 of 5

http://www.ahcakedesign.com/index.html on sale here.

I've never ordered from this place, so if anyone has input let me know. They are on my wish list, so think I will be making a purchase, too.

cocobean Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 4:24pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks stampinron, I found the funky letters on the website you posted to. The price was 12.99 compared to the 16.99 on the above one. They also had a 10% discount until the end of Jan. I'm not sure it applied to what I ordered because it was never reflected in the billing statement though. One thing I did not like about the company was that they would not show me the shipping cost. Even the printed reciept I recieved did not show it. They only said they would apply the best shipping price possible for this item. That's was really weird. I would really like to know what I am paying for shipping. Well depending on what it is (when I recieve my credit card statement) will determine if I order from them again. I didn't see a phone # to call to talk to anyone. One other thing is you have to have a min. order of 20.00 so I did order one other thing that put me at 21.00. Thanks for the link!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%