Ideas For "lacrosse" Cake For 25 Yr. Old Man...

Decorating By BakeLoveMom Updated 30 Jan 2009 , 3:42am by Leah1204

BakeLoveMom Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 1:33am
post #1 of 7

My hubby took my cake book with all my pics to his work with him for one guy and another ordered a lacrosse cake. I looked on this website, but there was only half of a page of pics and I would like some fresh ideas. I live in Michigan and the guy will be taking it back to Canada with him, so I am trying to build a design with traveling in mind. Thanks.

Sarah

Alex 4 yrs. old
Annabelle 2 yrs. old

6 replies
sayhellojana Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 1:45am
post #2 of 7

I don't know much about lacrosse, but did he play in college? If so, you could do the cake in the colors of his Alma madder (sp?). Sorry I'm not much help

BakeLoveMom Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 2:13am
post #3 of 7

No, I don't know much, of course if I would have been there I would have asked tons of questions. Any help would be great because I searched this site, wilton, yahoo, and google...not a whole lot out there.

Thanks,
Sarah

indydebi Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 4:19am
post #4 of 7

I just wanted to jump in and say I got a smile on my face when I saw your subject line. Ah, the age difference! Because if I was writing it, I would have said "....for a 25 year old KID!" icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

It's all in the perspective, huh? icon_lol.gif

BakeLoveMom Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 2:59am
post #5 of 7

You are so funny, I know I paused when I typed it, but I wrote man because he is only 4 years younger than me...and by his age I was already married with a son and my daughter on the way...so I guess I was just trying to make him sound more mature. icon_lol.gif

indydebi Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 3:04am
post #6 of 7

hey sarah, we share the same birthday! Me, you, and Paula Deen! Capricorns Rule! icon_biggrin.gif

Leah1204 Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 3:42am
post #7 of 7

Hey Sarah,

I love looking at the different cakes on flickr.com its a good place to find ideas, besides here on CC. I searched "lacrosse cake" this is what I found,.. 31 hits.. some cakes, and a few odd ones of people but I hope it a help.

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=lacrosse%20cake

--Leah

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%