Lettering On Cakes

Decorating By joknee Updated 28 Jan 2009 , 8:39pm by leah_s

joknee Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:49pm
post #1 of 3

What is a tap-it and what is RKT or is it RTK? I am new to the website and I know I am doing my cakes the hard way!!!
Thanks in advance!

2 replies
prterrell Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 8:36pm
post #2 of 3

RKT = Rice Krispie Treats

Have not heard of a tap-it.

I hand-pipe all writing on my cakes.

leah_s Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 8:39pm
post #3 of 3

Tappits are basically cutters. Pop on over to the Global Sugar Art (GSA) site and search for Tappits.

Love them!

Quote by @%username% on %date%