krysoco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krysoco Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 4:26am
post #1 of 11

Speaking of chat rooms, yall have any?

10 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:09am
post #2 of 11

This whole site is one big chat room! icon_biggrin.gif The forums kind of divide it into topicals, but chatting on here is pretty much all we do!

sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:26am
post #3 of 11

couldn't agree more indydebi icon_smile.gif

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:58pm
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

This whole site is one big chat room! icon_biggrin.gif The forums kind of divide it into topicals, but chatting on here is pretty much all we do!

Words fitly spoken by the one with over 16000 posts now. icon_lol.gif

indydebi Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:08pm
post #5 of 11

I hit 16,000?!! Woooo-Whooooo!!!!! party.gif

krysoco Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:32pm
post #6 of 11

I understand. But I was seriously asking if any CCers use any specific chat rooms to converse instantly w/ea. other. Thanks.

indydebi Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:35pm
post #7 of 11

Seriously, CC is "instant" posting, "instant" PM'ing ... so it's just like those "instant" chat rooms that you're thinking of. If you're looking for a private conversation, the PM's work fine.

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:46pm
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by krysoco

I understand. But I was seriously asking if any CCers use any specific chat rooms to converse instantly w/ea. other. Thanks.

Nah. This is it. No chat rooms, just forums...but there are people on here 24/7 from all over the world. You can see a lot of who's on here by looking at the top of the forum list at who's browsing. You can click on their name and send a pm, but not a "chat" so to speak.

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:58pm
post #9 of 11

I know what you're asking about. I don't use chatrooms, but I have iChat on my computer. Yahoo has an instant messenger, so does MSN (hotmail) and of course AOL instant messenger. I've used all of those at one time or another. AIM was my favorite, but I don't use it anymore.

ETA: I almost forgot! Facebook has a little instant messenger now! I use that all the time! If you have a facebook, look at the bottom right and you can see which of your friends is online. There's a CC Addicts group on there too, so you can find people from here and add them.

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 4:53am
post #10 of 11

You kinda crack me up when I first read it. I know what you are talking about...but geeze, that's all we do here! YAK YAK YAK!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif If your cake skill don't improve, then by golly, your typing skills will! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

krysoco Posted 29 Jan 2009 , 3:54pm
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by GI

If your cake skill don't improve, then by golly, your typing skills will! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

icon_lol.gif too funny. I hear ya.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%