zoomitoons Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:35am
post #121 of 377

Every time I see this picture I think it's Matt Damon another yummy

nicolepa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicolepa Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:41am
post #122 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieF

Gailsgoodies.....help yourself if you want the avatar too!

Oh...and my youngest son used to be able to take a shower without even getting near the water or soap! It was a miracle! I finally remedied that by offering to come in and bath him just like when he was a baby. I told him "either you do it, or I'll do it for you!"

My neighbor has 3 boys. This year she told her 10 yo if he wanted to keep his hair longish he had to shower every day. After arguing a bit he said "fine, but I'm only going to use soap every other day". LMAO!

Idreamofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Idreamofcakes Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:46am
post #123 of 377

OK I m OFFICIALLY WARN OUT!! LOL!
I read from pg 1-52 then skipped to 132 and finally got to 147 and was ready to post again and it was loked!!! AHHHHH!
So I have tracked you all down and am now caught up...
Still wondering where Melvira is though. She must be having some fun somewhere to miss these threads.
Edna you kill me lady! My mom and G-ma are both named Edna...it must be the name! When my sis, me, and them get together one of them is peeing their pants!
BTW Spencersmom i'm sorry you went through all that, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your kitchen in that picture.
Sorry I have no guy pics to post...my sexy guy is in my avatar with me icon_razz.gif
What can I say? After 20 yrs I still find him absolutely irrisistable...besides he does the laundry soooooo well!!!

Teri

KellBell22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellBell22 Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:49am
post #124 of 377

[quote="zoomitoons"]Every time I see this picture I think it's Matt Damon another yummy

Me too!!! Definately nothing wrong with that picture!!

butterflyjuju Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterflyjuju Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:18am
post #125 of 377

Since we are cake decorators I tried to find us a chef. Unfortunately couldn't find a pic of a pastry chef or cake decorator....lol.

butterflyjuju Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterflyjuju Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:21am
post #126 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules06

icon_confused.gif I was going to post again in the other one but it was locked !! & my computer is lagging now,it's taking ages to read this one !!

Oh well, my boyfriends are home now....better get the laundry on !

Someone's washtub is going to be worn out... icon_surprised.gif And I doubt that machine will be able to stand up straight tomorrow....lol.

chutzpah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chutzpah Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:21am
post #127 of 377

I think it's amusing that part of the reason for closing that thread was that it had become too long...... geezy peezy.... there's a cupcake thread well over 500-600 pages long!

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:24am
post #128 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idreamofcakes

OK I m OFFICIALLY WARN OUT!! LOL!
I read from pg 1-52 then skipped to 132 and finally got to 147 and was ready to post again and it was loked!!! AHHHHH!
So I have tracked you all down and am now caught up...
Still wondering where Melvira is though. She must be having some fun somewhere to miss these threads.
Edna you kill me lady! My mom and G-ma are both named Edna...it must be the name! When my sis, me, and them get together one of them is peeing their pants!
BTW Spencersmom i'm sorry you went through all that, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your kitchen in that picture.
Sorry I have no guy pics to post...my sexy guy is in my avatar with me icon_razz.gif
What can I say? After 20 yrs I still find him absolutely irrisistable...besides he does the laundry soooooo well!!!

Teri

With and ugly name like Edna...something has to be fun!
icon_lol.gif

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:30am
post #129 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly27

[img]Image[/img]

dkelley, You are getting the image tags because you've hit that Img button too many times. You might want to preview your post first (well you don't actually need to but it sometimes help to get a visual on what went wrong) and you'll see your image looks like this:
[im g][im g]http://www.yadayadayada/fing33.gif[/img][/img]
but without those extra spaces I had to put in

So you would want to delete that duplicate [img] at the beginning, and the one at the end too [/img] HTH.

ALSO - to gails:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailsgoodies

You guys do know that there's an "Add an Attachment" at the bottom of your message box don't you? Isn't that how you attach pictures from your hard drive? At least that's how I add pictures to a post (NOT images/emoticons which is done with the Img button at the top, but PICTURES from your computer) icon_confused.gif

Yes, thanks! Many of us know that but there are probably lots who don't yet. However Jodie and I are contemplating the fact that if you want an image to appear "inline" (like all of the teacup guys) rather than as an attachment, it has to be a link to a web image; you can't just link it to a pic on your hard drive. Which makes sense on 100 levels but especially at its most basic: because...how could the pic show up if you shut off your computer? So unless you have your pics posted to a public website (flickr/whatever) you can't add them "inline" - you have to "attach" them.

Sheesh, I just put myself to sleep. Image

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:35am
post #130 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutzpah

I think it's amusing that part of the reason for closing that thread was that it had become too long...... geezy peezy.... there's a cupcake thread well over 500-600 pages long!

But they WERE still talking about cupcakes, weren't they? At least occasionally? (I wouldn't know, the topic wasn't salacious enough to keep up with lol.)
BTW according to the smiley site, this is a "giggling baker."Image But I am kinda seeing something else...

Idreamofcakes Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:36am
post #131 of 377

Edna...my mom hate her name, actually goes by her middle name. My Gma doesn't understand it though.
My husband calls them big Ed and little Ed....cracks us up! It's funny when we're out in public because they are so used to it and automatically answer him. They get some strange looks icon_lol.gif

Idreamofcakes Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:42am
post #132 of 377

Ceshell
Have you ever had any problems with those emoticon sites? I used one on our old computer and we ended up having a lot of problems with that computer (i am NOT puter smart at all) someone told me to stay away from downloading stuff from those kinf of sites because they can cause problems for the puter.
I've been too afraid to download any since then, but I really like them icon_cry.gif

KellBell22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellBell22 Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:49am
post #133 of 377

I had a similar problem Teri. I downloaded one of those toolbars for it before, and it changed my settings to where I couldn't get rid of them. So I'm a bit leary as well.

Santa_Kitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Santa_Kitchen Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:22am
post #134 of 377

Popcorn,,,,

jules06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules06 Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 9:19am
post #135 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflyjuju

Quote:

icon_confused.gif I was going to post again in the other one but it was locked !! & my computer is lagging now,it's taking ages to read this one !!

Someone's washtub is going to be worn out... icon_surprised.gif And I doubt that machine will be able to stand up straight tomorrow....lol.

Nah...most of it will be handwashing.... Image

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 1:15pm
post #136 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceshell

Quote:

[img]Image[/img]

dkelley, You are getting the image tags because you've hit that Img button too many times. You might want to preview your post first (well you don't actually need to but it sometimes help to get a visual on what went wrong) and you'll see your image looks like this:

So you would want to delete that duplicate [img] at the beginning, and the one at the end too [/img] HTH.

Thanks ceshell! BY GEORGE, I'VE FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!!! Only took me 2 zillion tries..........geesh, I need a computer for dummies book!

Off to work, I really hate to go IT'S SNOWING AGAIN icon_mad.gif

See ya this afternoon everyone!
Have a nice day!
Deb

spencersmom98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spencersmom98 Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 1:24pm
post #137 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepa

Quote:

Gailsgoodies.....help yourself if you want the avatar too!

Oh...and my youngest son used to be able to take a shower without even getting near the water or soap! It was a miracle! I finally remedied that by offering to come in and bath him just like when he was a baby. I told him "either you do it, or I'll do it for you!"

My neighbor has 3 boys. This year she told her 10 yo if he wanted to keep his hair longish he had to shower every day. After arguing a bit he said "fine, but I'm only going to use soap every other day". LMAO!

That sounds like something Spencer would say! lol Whenever he takes a shower I always ask him if he's used soap and shampoo. If he hesitates answering me, I know that means no! A few years ago he was spending an hour in the shower but not washing off or washing his hair. We would go through tons of soap and shampoo, though. Turns out he was unscrewing the caps and sticking the bottles under the water to see the soap/shampoo bubble up! lol

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 1:52pm
post #138 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceshell

Quote:

[img]Image[/img]

ALSO - to gails:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailsgoodies

You guys do know that there's an "Add an Attachment" at the bottom of your message box don't you? Isn't that how you attach pictures from your hard drive? At least that's how I add pictures to a post (NOT images/emoticons which is done with the Img button at the top, but PICTURES from your computer) icon_confused.gif

Yes, thanks! Many of us know that but there are probably lots who don't yet. However Jodie and I are contemplating the fact that if you want an image to appear "inline" (like all of the teacup guys) rather than as an attachment, it has to be a link to a web image; you can't just link it to a pic on your hard drive. Which makes sense on 100 levels but especially at its most basic: because...how could the pic show up if you shut off your computer? So unless you have your pics posted to a public website (flickr/whatever) you can't add them "inline" - you have to "attach" them.

Sheesh, I just put myself to sleep. Image

Morning, All! Thanks for clearing that up! Image

And thanks for all the well wishes! Can't believe I'm on here when I have to leave in 15 min!

Jodie: "only going to use soap everyother day", Image

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:05pm
post #139 of 377
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflyjuju

Quote:

Nah...most of it will be handwashing.... Image

Dont forget to use the spin cycle!
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Idreamofcakes Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:47pm
post #140 of 377

icon_surprised.gif I think my HEAD would be spinning with all THAT laundry!!! icon_surprised.gif

VannaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VannaD Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:18pm
post #141 of 377

Good Morning Ladies!! I left off at about 4:30 yesterday(had to pick up rental car). This morning i started reading on the other thread where i left off and was like"wow, they didnt talk much". But i got to the end, found that it had been locked and saw you guys had started OEA!!!! I know some of you could be my mother (edna & Dkelley) but dont let it get ya down!!! BTW Sweetresults Thank you for that Delicious pic of Robert Downey JR!!!! Yum!! And I also wanted to request some one find me a photo of... Mathew Broderick. When he was younger (ferris days) I know he's a little wierd, but theres just something about him!! Thanks Ladies, now im going to try and get my OEA avatar!

ThatsHowTcakesRolls Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThatsHowTcakesRolls Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:22pm
post #142 of 377
Quote:

I officially give any and all permission to take the OFFICIAL OEA avatar!!!!!

Shoot....it would be nice to have a photo stolen! It's not likely to happen to one of my cakes!!!

I love it!!! My husband kicked me off the computer last night - something about one of us needing to WORK or something to that affect...lol icon_cry.gif I've missed so much, I'm only on page 4! I would officially like to be a member of the OEA - how do I sign up? lol

VannaD Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:26pm
post #143 of 377

I did it!! Ive officially lost my avatar virginity (for the first time) icon_biggrin.gif

*If you didnt get that last bit about one losing their virginity more than once... you should go back and read the other thread! icon_wink.gif

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:33pm
post #144 of 377

There wouldn't be any problem using the emoticons, because you're not downloading them. Really, you're just "borrowing" them from whatever website they're on. You're just copying the image location to your post here. So, there's no way they could hurt your computer. Now, downloading stuff off the internet....THAT can be a huge issue! I can't tell you how many computers I've tried to clean up because of all the garbage that had been downloaded on them, brought to me by sobbing coworkers begging "fix this"?????

The worst culprits are file sharing websites....music...games....movies....not the ones you pay for. I rarely download anything from the net!

If you scroll down on this page, you'll find links to free utilities that can help protect your computer:

http://www.kahoks.org/kreitner/Internet_Safety/online_resources.htm

ThatsHowTcakesRolls Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThatsHowTcakesRolls Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:41pm
post #145 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutzpah

Agreed! I was thinking the same thing! I guess maybe because we're not talking about cake? Oh well...

JodieF Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:46pm
post #146 of 377

Naw...Heath said it was being locked because it was so far off topic and it had gotten so HUGE, which, with all the photos in it, isn't surprising!

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 3:51pm
post #147 of 377

Looks as if the spin cycle on this "load" of laundry couldn't stop! But not a problemmmmmmmm that I see. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
LL

VannaD Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 4:13pm
post #148 of 377

Edna!! I see that you are lurking! Speak to me please!! icon_cry.gif

Idreamofcakes Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 4:14pm
post #149 of 377

MMMMMM ......I don't now who I should thannk first Jodie for the help or Chippi for the chocolate covered yummy!

Either way, Thanks ladies!!

Jodie, can you give the website where those emoticons are?

JodieF Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 4:26pm
post #150 of 377

I have a couple of sites...the first one has some naughty ones on the homepage, which I didn't know about because I have flash stuff blocked, so beware!

http://www.myemoticons.com/default.asp
http://www.websmileys.com/drink.htm
http://www.tech-faq.com/emoticons/Misc/emoticons.shtml
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys-star-wars.php

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%