Basketweave Help

Decorating By coopette Updated 28 Jan 2009 , 12:05am by coopette

coopette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
coopette Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 8:43pm
post #1 of 4

The time here is now 2:27 pm, & I opened cakecentral at 6:10 am with intentions of signing on to ask a ? in this forum, but before I knew it I was sucked into the officially offended thread, stayed with it ( what a hoot thumbs_up.gif ) till I had to venture outside to see how bad the ice was & play with the schnauzer for a while. So before I knew it the darn day is almost gone & never got my ? asked. So I was wondering if anyone could explain the technique for the basket weave. I thought as long as we were iced in I'd play around some with some icing & try something new to me. I sure hope someone can answer this before tomorrow, being as today as been totally shot to hell with me sitting in front of this screen reading. Looks like I'll have a couple of days to play around with this since the weather doesn't seem to be getting any better in Southern Missouri. I would really like to practice this technique icon_confused.gif so any help woud be appreciated. TIA Charlie

3 replies
cakebaker1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1978 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 8:49pm
post #2 of 4

I found a pretty good one on you tube. Here is the link!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=X6DryH9o_GE

hope that helps!!! ;0)

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 8:55pm
post #3 of 4

Good instructional video for this on YouTube:

coopette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
coopette Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 12:05am
post #4 of 4

Thanks cakebaker1978 & prterrell you guys rock. Love this site . Lots of ice out there tonight looks like I'll have plenty of time to practice. Hopefully the power will stay on, for the coffee I,m gonna need for the practice session. Thanks again. Till next time Charlie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%