Does Anyone Have A Website From Godaddy?

Decorating By eatdessert1st Updated 30 Jan 2009 , 1:14pm by eatdessert1st

eatdessert1st Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eatdessert1st Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:38pm
post #1 of 4

I'm trying to figure out what is the best package to redo my website. I have one on bellsouth but the addy is too confusing for customers. I have NO idea how much space I need on a new website. Here's my original website:
www.home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-milkeggsandsugar

If anyone has any tips on how to even start figuring out what I need to be looking for as far as a website package I'd REALLY appreciate it! I'm SO confused right now. I need a super easy way to get it up and going as I'm not very computer literate.

Melanie Mc.

P.S. edited to add: I've purchased a domain from GoDaddy.com so that's why I'm looking at their packages

3 replies
Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 4:47am
post #2 of 4

My site: www.thesugarfixtoo.com is through GoDaddy. I like the service so far. Instead of trying to choose your options on-line you should call them and let them guide you. If you explain what you want to do they can get you started. They also have specials for phone orders.

HTH

Michele

KathyTW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathyTW Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 5:00am
post #3 of 4

I aso have mine through GoDaddy. I really like their customer service...very nice and very helpful.

With that said....I really don't like the site builder "Website Tonight" (I think that's what it's called). I previously created a website with Yahoo's Site Builder and found it much much much more user friendly.

eatdessert1st Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eatdessert1st Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 1:14pm
post #4 of 4

gals,
thank you SO much for your replies! Michelle, your website is beautiful.
Great advice to call customer service. I'll give them a buzz today!

Mel Mc.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%