Cheap Homemade Loot Bag Ideas For A Tinkerbell B-Day Party?

Decorating By Kiddiekakes Updated 26 Jan 2009 , 9:28pm by kimebarnes

Kiddiekakes Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 8:08pm
post #1 of 3

My daughter is having her 6th birthday party in about 6 weeks. I am struggling with ideas to make homemade cute fairy type gifts for her lootbags..I have a birthday party themed company doing the party and they supply the fairy wings,pixie dust and wand but I wanted to add more...I of course am going to make a homemade tinkerbell cookie wrapped in clear bags tied with ribbons and the Cake thumbs_up.gif ....I also thought homemade baths salts made with epsom salts colored and scented and wrapped in a pretty bag too.Any other suggestions..I don't want to go to the dollar store and spend $100.00 on junk that is broken in a day and doesn't cost a dollar!! icon_mad.gif I have searched the web also for ideas and haven't come up with anything really special or great! icon_cry.gif

Come on all you crafty Mom's out there who make everything for your kids parties!!! thumbs_up.gif I would like original but pretty/girly ideas as it is a tinkerbell theme.

Any sites or links would be appreciated also!! icon_wink.gif

Laurel icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

2 replies
dinas27 Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 8:25pm
post #2 of 3

All I can think of is pixie sticks! I saw a few homemade recipes calling for sugar and koolaid... seems like a lot of work though.

I also found this blog - some of the ideas seem really cute

kimebarnes Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 9:28pm
post #3 of 3

i am working on same type of party. I found a foam art kit at Joanns that the kids will be making a fairy wand to take home and i have googled tinkerbell parties for more ideals my party is valentines day so will let you know what i come up with. Also thinking about doing wings with wire and knee highs good luck

Quote by @%username% on %date%