How In The World!!!!! Who Knows How To Do This!!!!

Decorating By SweetAsLemmons Updated 1 Feb 2009 , 4:40pm by tony_sopranos_ebony_girl

SweetAsLemmons Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
6 replies
cookieman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookieman Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 3:29pm
post #2 of 7

This is waaaaay beyond my skill level (or interest), but there are many on this site who can do just as well and even better. I'm sure you'll get responses from them soon!

LeanneW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LeanneW Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 3:42pm
post #3 of 7

see as those ladies are teachers they might be willing to answer a quick question or two about it.

mezzyc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mezzyc Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 3:43pm
post #4 of 7

I actually found a fun tutorial on here a few days ago the shows how to do a cake kind of like that.

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-615680.html

I think it would be so much fun to create something like those cakes, but like PP said it way past my skill level.

jobueno Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jobueno Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 4:01pm
post #5 of 7

SweetAsLemmons:
This is a topsy turvy with styrofoam wedges. It looks difficult but it isn't all that terrible to do.

If you can fondant and tier a cake you can do it!

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 6:12pm
post #6 of 7

there are a few tutorials for topsy turvey cakes - or i thought there was, i can only find the one for an all cake one, but im sure someone else knows where it is - or try sending a pm to people who have done cakes like this for some info. is it just the construction you need help with?
xx

tony_sopranos_ebony_girl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tony_sopranos_ebony_girl Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 4:40pm
post #7 of 7

SweetAsLemmons ... This is an exact replica of one done by Colette Peters ... If you want I will be happy to scan the directions and then send them to you ... Let me know and I will pm them to you ... icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%