Stolen Picture?

Decorating By squirre72 Updated 8 Feb 2009 , 6:21am by lostincake

squirre72 Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 6:54am
post #1 of 12

What can I do if one of my pictures is missing? Did somebody stole it?

11 replies
JanH Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 7:11am
post #2 of 12

Are you saying that one of the photos you uploaded to CC is missing?

If you had more than one photo of a single cake... The moderator picked the best photo and deleted the other/s:

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-582929-.html

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-586287-.html

HTH

squirre72 Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 1:13am
post #3 of 12

Yes, that's what happened. I had a pic of some chocolates that I made for easter and now the pic is gone!

squirre72 Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 1:15am
post #4 of 12

But it's not that I had a couple of pictures of the same thing, it was only one picture of these chocolates that I made. And now is not there anymore.

JodieF Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 1:36am
post #5 of 12

Candy isn't allowed to be posted in the forums.....only decorated cakes or cookies.

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-602605.html

Sorry!

Jodie

edited to fix spelling

squirre72 Posted 5 Feb 2009 , 12:53am
post #6 of 12

So, nobody stole picture? It was removed?

FromScratch Posted 5 Feb 2009 , 1:09am
post #7 of 12

Yes.. it was removed because candies aren't allowed in the galleries anymore.

BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 5:01am
post #8 of 12

Why would they not allow candyt pics? I have a candy business and that would be what alot of my pics would be of. Does not seem quite fair.

adven68 Posted 6 Feb 2009 , 1:58pm
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBoos-8599_

Why would they not allow candyt pics? I have a candy business and that would be what alot of my pics would be of. Does not seem quite fair.

because this is CAKE central. There are enough problems with the volume of pictures, so there have to be some guidelines.

sugarwishes Posted 7 Feb 2009 , 6:33am
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by adven68

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBoos-8599_

because this is CAKE central. There are enough problems with the volume of pictures, so there have to be some guidelines.

Actaully (I discovered today) if you look through the galleries, you will see there is a new gallery for chocolates and candy (right next to the cookies) but they just created it so it's not ready yet and you will not be able to upload those pictures yet. I'm sure Jackie will let us all know when the gallery is ready.

JanH Posted 8 Feb 2009 , 6:07am
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar wishes

Actaully (I discovered today) if you look through the galleries, you will see there is a new gallery for chocolates and candy (right next to the cookies) but they just created it so it's not ready yet and you will not be able to upload those pictures yet. I'm sure Jackie will let us all know when the gallery is ready.

I was able to see the Cookies galleries, but not one for candies....
(And candy doesn't show up under the album filters as a choice.)

Welcome to the Twilight Zone (scary music playing in background). icon_lol.gif

lostincake Posted 8 Feb 2009 , 6:21am
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanH

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar wishes

I was able to see the Cookies galleries, but not one for candies....
(And candy doesn't show up under the album filters as a choice.)

Welcome to the Twilight Zone (scary music playing in background). icon_lol.gif

lol @ JanH...I don't see the one for candies either...maybe Gallery Supporter Members have special privileges so they can see new galleries in progress before the rest of us?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%