Need Help From Some California Decorators

Decorating By heavenlys Updated 26 Jan 2009 , 10:29pm by heavenlys

heavenlys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heavenlys Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 1:15am
post #1 of 5

Calling cc ers in california. I am planning a trip to visit my sister out there and take the kids to disneyland. So we are gonna be in the anaheim area. I live in a small town in Iowa and would love to check out some great shops while out there anybody have a place or know of any? Also we will be there over the 4th of July tax accountant says I can take some of the trip as a deduction if I can get some cake time maybe a class or a show in. so does anyone know about something like that too.
My hubby would be so excited if he could deduct some of this trip.

4 replies
aquamom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aquamom Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 1:50am
post #2 of 5

Hi,

I am orginally from Iowa and have relocated to Southern CA. I don't know of any classes as I am new to the craft. However you may want to check out www.abccakes.com. They offer classes and you check on their links section to see if that might lead you to other classes as well.

Good luck!

heavenlys Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 2:08am
post #3 of 5

thanks aquamom!

capitts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
capitts Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 2:29am
post #4 of 5

Hello!

I like to go to Calico Cake Shop in Buena Park. This is on Orangethorpe Ave by Knott St. right off of the 91 Freeway. It's a smallish shop, but they have anything and everything you may ever need-sweetex, invert sugar, hi-ratio shortening, decorations, classes, flavors, colors, candy making supplies, cookie cutters.

I don't think I can post the website, but if you google Calico Cake shop in Buena Park, CA the website should pop up.

If you decide to visit please let me know what you think. =)

heavenlys Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 10:29pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks for the info

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%