Where To Get Frog Face And Crown Cookie Cutters?

Decorating By cocobean Updated 26 Jan 2009 , 6:11am by cocobean

cocobean Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 6:13pm
post #1 of 8

Does anyone know where to find those cute cookie cutters that look like a frog face and crown? (Link)? I need them for Valentines day! Thanks in advance!

7 replies
cocobean Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 3:33am
post #2 of 8

anyone?

paddlegirl14 Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 3:41am
post #3 of 8

google cookie cutters. There are lots of companies that make cookie cutters. Just depends on which one you want.

mndy204 Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 3:49am
post #4 of 8

Are you talking about these? http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=29306

They are Tuggy's creation, I think she has a template she uses to cut them out and ice them (what I've gathered from reading around about them on CC anyway. icon_smile.gif ) HTH!

cocobean Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 4:41am
post #5 of 8

mndy204, thanks, I think those are the ones I was thinking about! Sounds like they don't sell them. icon_sad.gif Guess I could make my own to.

mndy204 Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 4:47am
post #6 of 8

I thought I saw on here somewhere that someone PM'd Tuggy and she emailed them the template...it's worth a shot anyway! They are really cute and look like fun to make!

I'm glad that's what you were looking for so it's a step in the right direction anyway. icon_smile.gif

Smallfrye Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 5:10am
post #7 of 8

I saw a frog prince cutter on coppergifts.com It might work for you. They have a set of fairytale cutters as well.

cocobean Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 6:11am
post #8 of 8

smallfrye, thanks, I checked out the coppergifts.com. They do have a cute frog prince. I also found the square cookie cutter with the scalloped edges I've been looking for. The copper one is 15.00 though. I did see a set of 4 square bisquet (sp?) cutters with scalloped edges for 10.00. The scallops just weren't as pronounced. Going to have to spend more time looking at that site! Thanks again! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%