2008 Td Winner's Smackdown - Vote Here!!!

Decorating By Trixyinaz Updated 1 Feb 2009 , 4:36am by kansaswolf

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephaniescakenj Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 12:14am
post #31 of 42

Is it time yet ? icon_lol.gif

I'm dying to know who made each cake! I feel like my kids, are we there yet? are we there yet?

pinklesley1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinklesley1 Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 12:27am
post #32 of 42

can i just resign... i bow down to the excellence...

Trixyinaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trixyinaz Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 1:08am
post #33 of 42

Sorry everyone! I got some unexpected company this afternoon and didn't get on to post the results.....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....

But first I wish to thank all you wonderful decorators that particpated and a special thanks to everyone that came on here, voted and supported these ladies! These ladies worked really hard on their cakes and are considered Winner's in my book!
Okay, the winner of this SMACKDOWN is STEPHANIE (stephaniescakenj).... here is her cake one more time. Following her cake, are her competitors and who made them. Great work ladies and congratulations Stephanie!!!!

Let's give them all a round of applause! Keep up the great work ladies, and we'll see Stephanie next month as she faces off with the winner of the Loser's for the title of 2008 Throwdown Champion.
LL
LL
LL
LL

Trixyinaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trixyinaz Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 1:13am
post #34 of 42

sorry, the pictures loaded in reverse order...that drives me crazy and I always forget!

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 1:16am
post #35 of 42

CONGRATULATIONS STEPHANIE!!! party.gif Beautiful cake and inspiration! I love many of the Waverly fabrics and recognized your cake and material immediately. You really nailed this one!

Congrats to everyone else as well! All of your cakes were beautiful! thumbs_up.gif

pinklesley1 Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 1:22am
post #36 of 42

congrats steph... you did a real nice job, i love the colors that you used...

stephaniescakenj Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 1:29am
post #37 of 42

So I had a response all typed up and went to click the submit button and somehow my cursor went crazy and clicked on my recipe box instead and I lost what I had written!!!

Anyway, Thank you!!!! I'm so happy I was able to participate in this. It was great getting to know you all better and pushing ourselves to do something new and most importantly a ton of FUN! How about we do best of three? No? icon_biggrin.gif because I am terrifed of the "loser" group but I can't wait for their names to be revealed.

Great Job Everyone!

pinklesley1 Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 1:34am
post #38 of 42

i cant handle another TD... glad i wont be doing one for a while, inless someone challenges me * and that was not a call out to a challenge* icon_wink.gif

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 1:36am
post #39 of 42

Congrats on the win! I'm really looking forward to the challenge between the two groups too..... icon_smile.gif

kellertur Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellertur Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 2:52am
post #40 of 42

Congratulations Stephanie!!! Beautiful cake.

Great job on the other cakes as well... thumbs_up.gif

stephaniescakenj Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 4:12am
post #41 of 42

Ha! I love the smiley guy. I have to figure out how to do that, it's the new craze!

Thanks!

kansaswolf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansaswolf Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 4:36am
post #42 of 42

I challenge you, Lesley... In JULY, when we're both eligible again... icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%