Im In Love With>.......................

Decorating By SOULLA13 Updated 24 Jan 2009 , 11:42pm by VannaD

SOULLA13 Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 11:33am
post #1 of 8

my new AGBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know many of you said it was good but i didnt realise how good its amazing!!!!!!!!!! Torting cakes is soooooooooo easy, i thought as im fairly inexperianced it would take me a little longer to get the hang of it but its so easy to use!!!!!!!!!! Fab product and id recommend you all to get one if you havent already!

7 replies
cylstrial Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 5:47pm
post #2 of 8

Yes! I got one for Christmas and it really is AMAZING!!! So quick and easy!

BlueDevil Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 5:57pm
post #3 of 8

Agree...but watch your fingers!

mija10417 Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 6:12pm
post #4 of 8

I got one for xmas also and it is pretty amazing. The only thing I'm bummed about is it really did a hack job on my carrot cake. I'm sure it's because of the nuts and pineapple in it but I was hoping it would slice right through them.

paulstonia Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 7:04pm
post #5 of 8

I got one for myself after christmas and I LOVE it. I had a little issue getting it. I called and placed the order and the next day I check my checking account online and there is a $1730 dollar charge! I called and Maureen knew that it had happened. She accidentally hit an extra 0 when putting in the charge, called her merchant service and thought it was taken care of. I knew it was just an accident and she was very helpful and worked most of the day to get it taken care off. It was taken off by that night. Thank goodness since my house payment hadn't cleared yet. I think if it had been a big company they would have just waited til the merchant service company cleared it all up but that probably would have taken a day or two. She understood and did everything she could to make it right.

soccermom17 Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 7:18pm
post #6 of 8

what is this AGBAY? I'm very curious and where do you get them?

paulstonia Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 8:16pm
post #7 of 8

Just the best cake leveler ever. Just go to agbayproducts.com to and you can see.

VannaD Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 11:42pm
post #8 of 8

Welcome to the club! Ive had mine for almost a year and still love it as much as the day i bought it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%