How Many Pages Back Will You Look At Photos That You Might..

Decorating By cocobean Updated 24 Jan 2009 , 5:09am by say_it_with_cake

cocobean Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 4:54am
post #1 of 4

Do you ever sit down and look back through the days cake photos to see if there are some you might have missed? How many pages back will you generally look? detective.gif

3 replies
Cakerer Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 5:06am
post #2 of 4

Usually until I recognize some...lol..but honestly, I can usually keep looking. I always see some I didn't see the first time. I have - one night - looked through ALL of them....it's been a long time since I did that but I got some great favorites out of it. I wouldn't do it again though....

indydebi Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 5:09am
post #3 of 4

oh heck yeah! That's actually how I view the pics ... I rarely click on them from the home page anymore because they just go thru so fast. So I sit down at the end of the night and go thru "Last Uploads". I'll go back until they look familiar or until I'm just tired.

say_it_with_cake Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 5:09am
post #4 of 4

I've only just recently discovered there was a newest cake photos page icon_redface.gif

I'd love to see a link to it on the home page. So many gorgeous cakes seem to get overlooked, especially if there are a lot of uploads going on at the same time.

Maybe under the 5 newest cake decorating photos on the home page, a link that says "See all recently added".
Just an idea...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%