Gumpaste Flowers Dvd?

Decorating By SusanaDalia Updated 28 Jan 2009 , 9:15pm by SusanaDalia

SusanaDalia Posted 23 Jan 2009 , 11:53pm
post #1 of 7

I know there are a lot of instructional dvds out there showing gumpaste flower techniques, but I would like to know which one of those would you all recommend as far as getting the most detail and most flowers learned. If not in one DVD, list in order which ones you would order if you were new and wanted to learn gumpaste flowers. I have noticed for example that Nicholas Lodge has several mostly concentrating on 2 flowers per dvd.

6 replies
forthwife Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 12:14am
post #2 of 7

I too would like to know which ones are preferred. Consider the thread bumped. icon_wink.gif

TooMuchCake Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 1:48am
post #3 of 7

Our very own SugarFlowers (Michele Foster) has a dvd out that shows several flowers and gumpaste bows. You can get it at www.lickthespoonproductions.com

Nicholas Lodge's videos are good, too.

HTH,
Deanna

sugarshack Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 3:37am
post #4 of 7

DITTO! to above!

Sugarflowers Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 5:55am
post #5 of 7

Thanks you guys! If you are wondering the DVD shows how to make all the flowers that are in my avatar - roses, blossoms, carnations, baby's breath, leaves, striped bow, and a ruffle. The DVD is just under an hour long and it comes with a CD that has the written instructions on it.

Michele

SusanaDalia Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 5:32pm
post #6 of 7

Thank you so much for the info, but has anyone here that has ordered Nicholas Lodge dvds tell me which ones you could recommend?

SusanaDalia Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 9:15pm
post #7 of 7

bump

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%