Officially Embarassed

Lounge By ktbug103 Updated 27 Jan 2009 , 11:49pm by Heath

shiney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shiney Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 6:42pm
post #601 of 2203

Polekitten, go back a page or two, there's cliffnotes. Of course, by the time I actually post this, someone will have directed you properly!

Denae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Denae Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 6:51pm
post #602 of 2203

karma is a B%^*&
choose your words and actions wisely!

kayla1505 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kayla1505 Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 6:52pm
post #603 of 2203

Another lurker here, Ive spent hours trying to catch up. this post has been toooo funny icon_wink.gif

teamsterbabe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
teamsterbabe Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 6:56pm
post #604 of 2203

WTH??
Julz...when did everyone become 1 person? On what page did I miss that? detective.gif Not saying that it couldn't be but just wanted to know.
I am stand up teamster and if I am wrong then I will admit it and apologize.
Redhotmomma said that I had NO business making my "harsh" comment because I had only 1 picture of my cakes on here and that it wasn't very good...so I read, YOU HAVE A UGLY CAKE, TOO, SO SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.
That is why I apologized publicly. But now I know I can talk about ugly cakes because I make them also judge.gif
I am just Sh$;tty at taking pictures icon_rolleyes.gif

mysticmn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mysticmn Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 6:56pm
post #605 of 2203

another lurker and my 1st post!!!! this is so funny icon_lol.gif

kneadacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kneadacookie Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:00pm
post #606 of 2203

holy smokes...i can't believe i got to the end., what a soap opera.

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:01pm
post #607 of 2203

OK polekitten-

OP is KTbug. She bought cuppies and a sheet cake from a lady 40 miles away. Got there and said the house reeked and was a filthy mess, paid the lady anyway and threw them out, then reported KTbug to the HD

Cakelurker jumps on to defend the cake baker. Has a ton of details that OP did not give us. Cakelurker does a nice job defending the baker.

Then OP posts a pic of some smooshed cuppies.

Then we all start googling everyone. Did you know there are two Indydebi's? icon_lol.gif

Then, this morning, the baker comes on. That is Spencersmom. She posts "real" pics of nice work, unsmooshed.

No word from KTbug today.

ThreeDGirlie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThreeDGirlie Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:02pm
post #608 of 2203

Wow. Just wow. icon_eek.gif I think that's about all there is left to say on this thread.

I couldn't sleep last night so I read 33 pages of it at 2:00am... Now I see there is so much more!

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:04pm
post #609 of 2203

Ktbug has been here twice today, but she did say last night that her DD's family party was today.

KrissieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrissieCakes Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:05pm
post #610 of 2203

ktbug did post today, couple pages back! only said things that she said already yesterday. nothing new and exciting.

Deb_ Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:05pm
post #611 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denae

karma is a B%^*&
choose your words and actions wisely!

Could you please elaborate on this......those of us that were up late last night are a lot sleep deprived and a little hung over from all the spirits icon_cool.gif Hence the shades icon_lol.gif

michellenj Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:06pm
post #612 of 2203

Jeez, I took a shower and missed KTbug. We're over 600 posts now.

GayeG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GayeG Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:10pm
post #613 of 2203

I just keep thinking: WHY the *beep* to I keep reading this?!?!?! Is it EVER gonna stop???? WHY ????

OMG ... Im hopeless! I thought I was addicted to CC - now I know, its really more than that!! icon_cry.gif

*note to self, dont look in the Yellow Pages for a shrink Monday a.m.* icon_cool.gif

michellenj Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:16pm
post #614 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbug103

The reason I threw the cupcakes in my trunk (which did have lawn chairs in it but they stayed put and didn't even touch the cakes) is because as soon as I seen her house I had no intentions of serving them to my precious daughter and family. I was too scared to even try the cake. Anyway... This spun way out of control. I just wanted to share my horror story since I get amusement out of Cake Wrecks. I am done and will not keep up with this thread or respond anymore. Sorry for the drama again.

HERE is her post. It was right above the smileys eating popcorn and I guess I got distracted.

sweettreats36 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettreats36 Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:17pm
post #615 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerbear

Alright, I can't take it anymore...Here's my theory:

-OP & CL are regular members, but have used these other names to protect their identity. OP & CL were friends and had a bad falling out. OP made up a bogus story about CL, turned CL into the authorities, and now here we all are eating popcorn and pretzels. icon_rolleyes.gif

Great work Watson! Sounds like a winner to me thumbs_up.gif

paulstonia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paulstonia Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:17pm
post #616 of 2203

Ok, just have to say read til I went to bed, I think that was page 28. Got up first thing this morning and caught up, tried to walk away and just can't keep from coming back. And then there are 3 or 4 pages to catch up on! You all are hilarious. Now I really do have house work to do and a cake to bake. But, I'm sure I'll be back.

michellenj Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:20pm
post #617 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettreats36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerbear

Alright, I can't take it anymore...Here's my theory:

-OP & CL are regular members, but have used these other names to protect their identity. OP & CL were friends and had a bad falling out. OP made up a bogus story about CL, turned CL into the authorities, and now here we all are eating popcorn and pretzels. icon_rolleyes.gif

Great work Watson! Sounds like a winner to me thumbs_up.gif

You mean CL or Spencersmom?

Denae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Denae Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:20pm
post #618 of 2203

karma is cause and effect, what goes around comes around. i totally believe in it...and I COULD never turn someone in to the health dept or post such a message.

KellBell22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellBell22 Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:26pm
post #619 of 2203

I knew sleep was for the weak! I went to bed and missed 12 pages or so! I have to say though I'm glad I've found a new obsession here at CC, you ladies are all great!!! Spencersmom, just keep in mind that if KT bug turned you in for false reasons karma will come back to kick her for it. Or maybe i've just watched too many episodes of My Name is Earl....

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:31pm
post #620 of 2203

yeah, but maybe karma is getting turned in for selling illegally. It works both ways.

nickshalfpint Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nickshalfpint Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:36pm
post #621 of 2203

Ok I'm gonna be detective.gif here for a minute......Maybe the OP is pregnant and she has super smell(which happens when you're pregnant) and she was the only one that could smell the animals icon_lol.gif OK,OK, I know that is far fetched, but I swear I smell things no one else does and it drives me crazy icon_cry.gif Maybe she's hormonal icon_lol.gif That's why my DH says I do the things I do icon_confused.gif

Deb_ Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:39pm
post #622 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denae

karma is cause and effect, what goes around comes around. i totally believe in it...and I COULD never turn someone in to the health dept or post such a message.

Thanks Denae.......I understand what karma is I just didn't know who your post was directed at. But I totally get it now thumbs_up.gif

Did anyone notice that the 3 "sides" of the story have all gone away and it's only us now? I say we can't let this thread die, we have to break the record now, we've come this far.

Everyone go mix your batters like I just did, put it in the oven and get yourself back here so you don't miss anything.

I just mixed up a chocolate wasc for the first time, but added kahlua instead of the extracts. Any icing ideas? (This is an at home trial cake, I'm having company tomorrow for dinner.) I figured I'd ask here since I doubt anyone is reading any other posts on here today icon_lol.gif

Deb_ Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:41pm
post #623 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickshalfpint

Ok I'm gonna be detective.gif here for a minute......Maybe the OP is pregnant and she has super smell(which happens when you're pregnant) and she was the only one that could smell the animals icon_lol.gif OK,OK, I know that is far fetched, but I swear I smell things no one else does and it drives me crazy icon_cry.gif Maybe she's hormonal icon_lol.gif That's why my DH says I do the things I do icon_confused.gif

Are you trying to tell us something? Are you expecting? icon_smile.gif If so, congratulations thumbs_up.gif If not, carry on...............sigh

nickshalfpint Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:43pm
post #624 of 2203

MMMMMMMMM.......That sounds yummy. I would pour ganache over it. You could even add a little kahlua too the ganache. I just really like chocolate! Or you could whip the ganache.....even better..... icon_lol.gif

cakesbycathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbycathy Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:43pm
post #625 of 2203

My biggest problem with this thread is trying to remember what page I left off on. icon_confused.gif

GayeG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GayeG Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:44pm
post #626 of 2203

Hey DKelly27 -
How about a White Choc Frosting? Thats sounds like it'd be yummy w/it .. I have a good one if ya wanna PM me for it ... Good Luck w/your New Flavor!

hammer1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hammer1 Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:45pm
post #627 of 2203

ok, i read all this thread up through pg 14 last night....enjoyed without commenting...now it 14 hours later and the thread is still going strong ( up to page 42 with my opening it today). i have to do grades and midterms and don't have time to read all the new pages, unbelieveable. can anyone write an interesting synopsis.....please.
hammer1

nickshalfpint Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:45pm
post #628 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly27

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickshalfpint

Are you trying to tell us something? Are you expecting? icon_smile.gif If so, congratulations thumbs_up.gif If not, carry on...............sigh

Thank you. I do smell stuff no one else does though. I will change my DS a million times because his clothes smell funny. Nobody else smells it but me icon_cry.gif

KellBell22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellBell22 Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:46pm
post #629 of 2203

With the smell of the house there's something I noticed in the last job I did. I used to work for a company that would go into fire damaged and water damaged houses and clean and repair what was needed. The majority of places we went to in the fire category smelled...obviously...very heavily of fire. Occassionally though, we would be called in to clean a place that just had construction dust, etc. In either case I noticed that the first day we'd be there the place STUNK. But the more tme spent there, the less the smell was noticed.

Now I'm not saying anyone in this story is right or wrong, none of us (other than the posters involved) have seen or been there, so we have no proof. Heck, my own house probably smells different to guests than it does to us. Hopefully this makes sense, it did in my addled little brain that's drooling over Kiefer Sutherland anyway. icon_smile.gif

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 25 Jan 2009 , 7:50pm
post #630 of 2203

Wow. I went to bed around 11 and came on and saw that it had GREW! I had to go back to page 32 just to see the pictures! They were cute too!
And I have to say, when you have animals, no matter how much of a cleaning fanatic you are, you still will have some kind of smell. People who go into someones home for the first time will notice it. Actually even if you dont have animals some homes just have a certain smell to them. I know that when your living in it, you cant smell it. But if you go away for a vacation and come back you can smell the difference, if that makes any sense. Not necessarily a bad smell either. People have their own "scents" if you will.
I really feel bad for spencersmom. You really have to have a good chunk of change to get a license to do it in your home not to mention you have to have a seperate kitchen,sinks, bathrooms, etc. And not many people can afford to do that. She is obviously doing it out of her home to earn some extra income. And I just because her house smells, doesnt mean that she is a dirty person. It would be different if the cupcakes had hair or something to that effect on them or the animals were all over the tables and in the room she bakes,etc. Then I can see it being a health hazard and turning her in.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%