Officially Embarassed

Lounge By ktbug103 Updated 27 Jan 2009 , 11:49pm by Heath

NuttyNanny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NuttyNanny Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:18am
post #1681 of 2203

Holy crap!!!! I read 84 pages today...leave...come back to 112.

Could someone PLEASE update me from 85 on???????

cakeschmake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeschmake Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:19am
post #1682 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly27

Are you sure SM has been banned? It still says junior member under her name..........if she were banned it would say Not Registered. (there was another member banned last week and this was what it said under her name)

I heard about the other member getting banned well after the fact, does anyone know why???? or is that topic off limits????

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:20am
post #1683 of 2203

Good night everyone! shhh.gif zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:23am
post #1684 of 2203

I just looked up her profile and everything looks okay on this end. I have a feeling it might just be a technological problem and not that she was banned. I don't think there's any reason for anyone to do that, especially now after how long this post is and the fact that she passed her HD inspection.

I guess now we just wait and see or, CL, maybe you'll know through yahoo before the rest of us and can let us know.

kels_bells Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kels_bells Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:28am
post #1685 of 2203

Everyone STOP posting so I can catch up.ROFL

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:29am
post #1686 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyw321

Quote:

Are you sure SM has been banned? It still says junior member under her name..........if she were banned it would say Not Registered. (there was another member banned last week and this was what it said under her name)

I heard about the other member getting banned well after the fact, does anyone know why???? or is that topic off limits????

Check out the thread "Anyone Know of a Forum" in the Cake Decorating Business forums.....it's on page 2 of the list of topics. It's a 3 page thread and you'll be able to read it and see what happens. It's not as exciting as this thread, but it's pretty good.

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:35am
post #1687 of 2203

huh. I wonder why she was banned? Totally bizarre! I know of a member who was banned for doing next to nothing, and then another member who was NOT banned when they did something terrible. So I don't think there are any hard rules on it.
Better stop talking. I don't want to be banned too!

kbak37 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kbak37 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:39am
post #1688 of 2203

Ok..at work all day..wanted to come home and read..and I find the website was 'forbidden' ! Almost went nuts! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

KrissieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrissieCakes Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:44am
post #1689 of 2203

I got "banned" for about an hour!!! It happens to me on here all the time. So frustrating!

Deb_ Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:47am
post #1690 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrissieCakes

I got "banned" for about an hour!!! It happens to me on here all the time. So frustrating!

Banned by the administrators or banned because of technical problems with the site?

jeepgirl9478 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jeepgirl9478 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:47am
post #1691 of 2203

mine said forbiden for a little over an hour. I am guessing that is what happend to her too. Cakelurker tell her all will be ok.. just keep trying back!

KT71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KT71 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:48am
post #1692 of 2203

I came online to look for a frosting recipe, and now 30+ minutes have gone by while I read the first 10 or so pages of this thread!

I see someone mentioned the baker passed her health inspection, but I suspect that I will be spending some quality time here tomorrow to get the whole story.

Who knew the cake website would be so informative AND entertaining!

Karen

KrissieCakes Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:49am
post #1693 of 2203

Yeah, it said forbidden. A white screen pops up with some computer jargon - letters, numbers - and in big letters it says forbidden. It happens quite often to me, on top of the other CC downtime. Annoying!!!

kbak37 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:49am
post #1694 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieF

Cakelurker..my daughter was 14 when it happened! I wanted to lock her up and kill him. I still haven't gotten over it!!!!!

Wow...creepy.. that this subject came up! I found an empty condom wrapper in the laundry of my daughters' clothing....My 15 year old stayed home from school Thursday...hmmmmmmm! She admitted it and I almost died. Well, after I almost died, my husband decided to invite the boy and his dad over for a talk! OMG.
I then asked my daughter to go to school and go talk to Bristol Palin and ask how it was going with the baby...she hasnt gotten back to me yet.

jeepgirl9478 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:50am
post #1695 of 2203

why are our posting times so messed up? I think CC is just having some issues rightnow!

zoomitoons Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zoomitoons Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:52am
post #1696 of 2203

I got the FORBIDDEN messege too, lasted about 1/2 hour. I think the CC server was having a glitch, probably from all of us lurking and posting here LOL

jeepgirl9478 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:53am
post #1697 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbak37

Quote:

Cakelurker..my daughter was 14 when it happened! I wanted to lock her up and kill him. I still haven't gotten over it!!!!!

Wow...creepy.. that this subject came up! I found an empty condom wrapper in the laundry of my daughters' clothing....My 15 year old stayed home from school Thursday...hmmmmmmm! She admitted it and I almost died. Well, after I almost died, my husband decided to invite the boy and his dad over for a talk! OMG.
I then asked my daughter to go to school and go talk to Bristol Palin and ask how it was going with the baby...she hasnt gotten back to me yet.

OMG I can so wait till my kids get that age. Not looking forward to it at all! Oh and just have to say I am so jelouse of you guys that are from Anchorage/Wassila area!!

lostincake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lostincake Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:54am
post #1698 of 2203

I can't believe this is at 1695 posts...I gave up following the thread at page 27 and thought MAYBE I will catch up when it dies down a bit but now it's at 1695!?!?!? Guess this beast has a life of it's own LOL.

kbak37 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:55am
post #1699 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl9478

Quote:

Quote:

OMG I can so wait till my kids get that age. Not looking forward to it at all! Oh and just have to say I am so jelouse of you guys that are from Anchorage/Wassila area!!

why?LOL

jeepgirl9478 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:57am
post #1700 of 2203

I am just not a fan of Fairbanks. There is no where to shop!

KrissieCakes Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:58am
post #1701 of 2203

kbak37 - out of all 1695 posts, yours was the first one that I just had to read aloud to my husband. He just stared at me for a minute and then said "you're on a cake website?"

I too am not looking forward to dealing with those issues!!! My babies are only 3 and 9 months, but it goes by so fast that I'll be dealing with it before I know it!!!

jeepgirl9478 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:00am
post #1702 of 2203

I have put off going to walmart all day today because I didn't want to miss anything on here but I guess I had better get going. See all you ladies later!

kbak37 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:01am
post #1703 of 2203
Quote:

I am just not a fan of Fairbanks. There is no where to shop!

We cant wait to camp in Fairbanks in the summer....
But I do feel your pain. Wasilla is booming and Anchorage is too crowded.
Time to head South to Homer..the tiny drinking village with a fishing problem! LOL

kbak37 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:02am
post #1704 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrissieCakes

kbak37 - out of all 1695 posts, yours was the first one that I just had to read aloud to my husband. He just stared at me for a minute and then said "you're on a cake website?"

I too am not looking forward to dealing with those issues!!! My babies are only 3 and 9 months, but it goes by so fast that I'll be dealing with it before I know it!!!

Yea..I have 4 daughters....time for a few beers for me!

Deb_ Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:02am
post #1705 of 2203
Quote:

Quote:

OMG......I don't know what to say to you except that reminds me of a joke about the "3 dumb blonde mothers" (no disrespect to blondes)

anywho here goes.......They were having drinks together and the first mom told the others that she found a cigarette in her dd's room. She said "I didn't know my dd smoked". The 2nd mom said "that's nothing I found a 6 pack under my dd's bed......I never knew she drank alcohol!" The 3rd mom said "I can top you both, I found a used condom under my dd's pillow...........I didn't know she was a boy?" icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif

I know, it's lame........just trying to lighten things up here icon_redface.gif

jeepgirl9478 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:02am
post #1706 of 2203

I saw that on someones shirt the other day.. a tiny drinking island with a fishing problem.. I was laughing my butt off!

kbak37 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:06am
post #1707 of 2203
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OMG......I don't know what to say to you except that reminds me of a joke about the "3 dumb blonde mothers" (no disrespect to blondes)

anywho here goes.......They were having drinks together and the first mom told the others that she found a cigarette in her dd's room. She said "I didn't know my dd smoked". The 2nd mom said "that's nothing I found a 6 pack under my dd's bed......I never knew she drank alcohol!" The 3rd mom said "I can top you both, I found a used condom under my dd's pillow...........I didn't know she was a boy?" icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif

I know, it's lame........just trying to lighten things up here icon_redface.gif

That was GREAT!!! LMAO! Teenagers..think they know everything! No matter what you do, they still make dumb choices.

kbak37 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:07am
post #1708 of 2203
Quote:

I saw that on someones shirt the other day.. a tiny drinking island with a fishing problem.. I was laughing my butt off!

Hows the light up there? Back yet?

saap1204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saap1204 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:14am
post #1709 of 2203

I did it--I read it to the end icon_eek.gif. I am sure when I get home from work tomorrow there will be another 40 pages. This has been a very interesting and entertaining thread. See you ladies in the morning.

Sheryl

KellBell22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellBell22 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:17am
post #1710 of 2203
Quote:

I just got back from chocolate class and found 100 + pages!!!What a fun thread, and before I keep trying to catch up from back her in the 80 page posts I have to say that jeepgirl...this pic already made my night better!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%