Edible Image

Decorating By evie114 Updated 23 Jan 2009 , 3:58pm by eldag0615

evie114 Posted 23 Jan 2009 , 4:26am
post #1 of 5

Does anyone know where you can have an edible image done if you don't have your own printer? I live in the Allentown PA area and need to have an edible image done for a cake. any help would be most appreciated icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
cathie_shinnick Posted 23 Jan 2009 , 4:37am
post #2 of 5

Hi Welcome icon_smile.gif. Do you have any cake supply stores near you. The one I use also makes cakes and I get my transfers done there. I hope this helps. good luck.

prterrell Posted 23 Jan 2009 , 3:37pm
post #3 of 5

Call the local grocery store bakeries. As long as the image you need printed isn't copyrighted most grocery store bakeries will print the image for you and just charge for the image. The store I used to work at charged $8 per image.

evie114 Posted 23 Jan 2009 , 3:52pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks everyone for your help. I'll check out both of those suggestions. CC is awesome!

eldag0615 Posted 23 Jan 2009 , 3:58pm
post #5 of 5

If you still have time, you can order them on ebay, and they can add a name or whatever you want on it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%