What Tip Is This?

Decorating By lexi55033 Updated 23 Jan 2009 , 8:18pm by Monkess

lexi55033 Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 9:17pm
post #1 of 8

Does anyone know which tip they used to make the white border around the bottom of this cake?


7 replies
cakesdivine Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 9:31pm
post #2 of 8

Looks like a large rose tip.

SpringFlour Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 9:32pm
post #3 of 8

It looks like a petal tip. Like a 104 maybe? Or the large one...tip 127? It looks like flower petals all around the bottom.

cylstrial Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 9:42pm
post #4 of 8

Cute cake! Are you going to be making it?

Eisskween Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 9:47pm
post #5 of 8

I agree, it's one of the larger petal tips.

ILE Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 9:56pm
post #6 of 8

yes.. large petal tip. i love that border.

lexi55033 Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 10:03pm
post #7 of 8

Thanks everyone for the replies.

I won't be making this exact cake. I was thinking of doing a round one with that border and stripes on it, and a volleyball using the sports ball pan on top of it for my niece's birthday next weekend.

I got this pic off the internet awhile again and can't remember where I found it. It's not my work though so I can't take credit for it.

Monkess Posted 23 Jan 2009 , 8:18pm
post #8 of 8

#104..i tried something similar once but mine did not come out even all around. Cute cake!

Quote by @%username% on %date%