Tilting Turntable: Is Sur La Table Same As Wilton?

Decorating By handymama Updated 27 Jan 2009 , 6:50am by ceshell

handymama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
handymama Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 5:49pm
post #1 of 6

I've, googled and gone to several sites, but can't find much info on this. It looks and works just like Wilton's--which I've never been thrilled with. Anybody own this one? Like it? Don't like it? Anybody know of a good tilting turntable??

5 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 8:27pm
post #2 of 6

I don't know about the turn table that you are talking about..but in general I've heard that Sur la Table is really good. Maybe someone else can help!

handymama Posted 23 Jan 2009 , 3:35am
post #3 of 6

Anyone else?

handymama Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 4:36pm
post #4 of 6

Anybody?

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 26 Jan 2009 , 11:09pm
post #5 of 6

Maybe you could call and ask them... or do they have a product review on the internet that you could read? I hope this helps!

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 6:50am
post #6 of 6

I would be pretty surprised if SLT sells Wilton products of that nature, since they are upscale. (Mind you I've seen Wilton cutters there...so I could be wrong.) The last high-end store I saw a turntable in, it was an Ateco. I'd just call em and ask em...then again are you saying it is SLT branded merchandise? Still, I can't imagine it would be mfr'd by Wilton...SLT has a reputation to uphold!

Sorry that wasn't more helpful, it sounds like nobody might know. SLT is so expensive, I'd be surprised if many people shop there for that kind of core equipment.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%