Any Idea Where I Can Get This Type Of Cupcake Holder?

Baking By DiscoLady Updated 22 Jan 2009 , 10:42pm by all4cake

DiscoLady Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 4:22pm
post #1 of 10

It's for use in a cupcake bouquet:

9 replies
liapsim Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 4:26pm
post #2 of 10

Yep...go to


you can get a 12 pack for $13.00 and their shipping is pretty quick! I use them all the time and love them....they have tons to choose from. HTH!

liapsim Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 4:28pm
post #4 of 10

Sorry...just noticed it was actually a plastic holder...that is what I get for not paying attention! I thought it was the laser cut cupcake holders...sorry I can't help!

aligotmatt Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 4:30pm
post #5 of 10

I pm'd you - the link wouldn't post

tiggy2 Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 4:34pm
post #6 of 10

I think th OP is looking for the holder and not just the wrappers. I've seen but I can't remember where.

all4cake Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 4:37pm
post #7 of 10

It's more like the one found above..the one you have pictured looks like it's a custom job though. Find out who the manufacturer is then inquire with them for your own line. If it's a one time or occasional thing you're doing, get one of the various designs available then personalize it yourself.

aligotmatt Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 4:50pm
post #8 of 10

Man, you can't even pm links...

anyway, type "cupcake bouquet holder" into the second item up will be z- Cupcake Bouquet that's what you're looking for!

DiscoLady Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 9:02pm
post #9 of 10

thanks gals! icon_biggrin.gif

all4cake Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 10:42pm
post #10 of 10

One site I looked at the other day, had something stated on it that the wraps can be purchased separately but I didn't see anywhere on the site where the wraps were sold. So, maybe the kit includes white pots, wraps, cupcake holders, and the insert? That would be better than a printed pot especially if you wanted your own design, eh?

I went back...this time to a different investigate...yep...that's how it comes...

Quote by @%username% on %date%