So Where Did The Island Go?! Lost Is Back!!!!!!

Lounge By lanibird Updated 28 May 2010 , 1:23pm by janebrophy

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 3:50pm
post #211 of 599

OH JANE!!! I'm so sorry you missed it! I'm sure you needed the sleep!! I have read that you can watch the episodes online - I don't know the website, but I'm SURE someone on this thread does!!

I really hope you feel better soon! Having a cold sux!

bigsisof3kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigsisof3kids Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 4:05pm
post #212 of 599

Awwww, poor Jane! I don't know if it'll work up there in Canada, (I've read that sometimes the free episodes don't show in other countries for legal reasons) but you can go to Abc's website and watch online:
http://fep.abc.go.com/fep/player?src=abccomjs&show=93372

and if that link doesn't work.... http://abc.go.com/

Just go to "free episodes" in red at the top, and you can find it easily. No need to wait all the way 'til next week!

btw, Helen was Locke's girlfriend, that left him because he was obsessed with his father. And Abbadon was that creepy black guy that visited Hurley and others last season.

Feel better! ~hugs~

(Edited for spelling)

janebrophy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janebrophy Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 5:09pm
post #213 of 599

Thanks guys, this is day 6, and I'm so sick of being sick!!!

Unfortunately for me, the Lost episodes don't work online, cuz I'm in Canada....oh well, at least I'll be able to see it next week icon_smile.gif

The lost untangled on abc.com is pretty funny though, worth looking at for a laugh. I'd love to know where the John Locke doll came from!! icon_wink.gif

bigsisof3kids Posted 26 Feb 2009 , 5:24pm
post #214 of 599

aw maaan... I guess you can just look forward to a 2 hour Lost event next Wednesday! icon_biggrin.gif

janebrophy Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 1:37pm
post #215 of 599

Ok, is it just me, or is tonite the first night all season that they aren't repeating last week's episode! icon_sad.gif It's on here at 7pm instead of 9....what's up with that??!!!?! How am I going to keep my kids quiet...hmmm I'll need a distraction, LOL!!

bigsisof3kids Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 1:52pm
post #216 of 599

Unfortunately, I think it must be the Canadian schedule or something... I just looked it up from my Detroit station, and the repeat is on at 8. and the new one at 9, just like normal. Hmmmmm....

7, that's just crazy, waaaaay too early.

janelwaters Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 1:58pm
post #217 of 599

hmmmm...ok, I'm not an advocate for druging children, but...in the case of Lost, there might be an arguement!!! (JK!!!!!)

Good luck keeping them quiet so you can watch - do you have a DVR or some other way to record it???

bigsisof3kids Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 2:16pm
post #218 of 599

Children's Benadryl anyone?? *snicker* icon_wink.gif

icon_lol.gif

janebrophy Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 2:31pm
post #219 of 599

LOL!! I was going to say cough syrup, but didn't know if anyone would get the humour!! I'm starting to get really annoyed with the whole Canadian TV thing! LOL!! First no episodes on line, and now this!! I think it's been bumped for Americas next top model or something cheesy like that!!

bigsisof3kids Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 3:45pm
post #220 of 599

Absolutely ridiculous... don't the Canadian broadcasting companies know how many peoples lives depend on Lost?? Lol....

Happy Lost Wednesday, everyone!

luvsfreebies72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvsfreebies72 Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 3:55pm
post #221 of 599

yay!! Lost wednesday!! icon_lol.gif

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 4:35pm
post #222 of 599

The weeks seems to be flying by for me!

LOST WEDNESDAY! get out your dancing shoes!

BREN28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BREN28 Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 5:43pm
post #223 of 599

i have so many questions i want anwsers to,its driving me crazy!! every week im so excited to get some anwsers from prev. weeks episode,but then it ends with so many other questions i want anwers to NOW! im definitly addicted to "LOST".

janebrophy Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 5:57pm
post #224 of 599

YAY!!! I just found the double episode airing on ABC at 8!!! Yippeee!!!!
Now I don't have to drug the kids!! icon_smile.gif

janelwaters Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 6:00pm
post #225 of 599

LMAO!! Jane - you crack me up!!

hey - how's the competition cake coming???

janebrophy Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 6:07pm
post #226 of 599

Oh Janel,....I've been so busy- I haven't started yet!!! EEK! My sister's baby shower is this sunday, so I've been busy with her cake....going totally overboard! But I have started the edible gems, and have nothing worth keeping so far! But I have learned a lot, so hopefully my next attempt will be a keeper! My hubby is in Scotland this week, so I'm hoping to get a start on it while I can make as big of a mess as I want! LOL! I wanted to be so prepared, and get things done ahead of time!!!

janelwaters Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 6:10pm
post #227 of 599

yep! that never works for me either!! I have known about a birthday cake for my friends daughter for MONTHS!!! I am just getting started TODAY to leave Friday AM to drive it to Atlanta!

just call me "last minute!"

bigsisof3kids Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 7:17pm
post #228 of 599
Quote:
Quote:

janebrophy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:57 pm Post subject:
YAY!!! I just found the double episode airing on ABC at 8!!! Yippeee!!!!
Now I don't have to drug the kids!! Smile

You guys crack me up! icon_lol.gif I hope you all get everything done that you need to...wish I could help you out!

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 1:26am
post #229 of 599

TGIW!

Previews from last week had a lot of Sawyer. I can't wait!

Ironbaker Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 4:30am
post #230 of 599

Definitely a lot of Sawyer on our TVs! Crazy episode.

Sawyer + Juliette - wow! I've never been a big Juliette fan but it's good to see the guys going after someone other than Kate. And Juliette was pretty good in this episode too. Kate's return is going to be very interesting. It's so nice and cute to see the soft, sweet side of Sawyer. Aww.

Little Charlotte...oh, Danielle. That was a sweet scene. I can't believe how far back they went.

Anyone else expecting this new baby to be someone we currently know?

janelwaters Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 4:36am
post #231 of 599

Oh, I definately think that that baby is someone that we know.

This was a really good episode - I didn't like the "3 years ago", "3 years in the future" or whatever - the bouncing back and forth thing was stressing me out!

bigsisof3kids Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 5:07am
post #232 of 599

Yeah, the baby HAS to be significant... at least I'm hoping so. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out who it could be. I'm glad we have Sawyer back, I missed his quick wit icon_smile.gif

WE SAW THE 4-TOED STATUE!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I really liked this episode... but now we have to wait TWO whole weeks!. Count 'em, one two. Maaaaan.....

Good to see Richard again, too icon_smile.gif I loved it when Sawyer proved to him that he knew a whole lot more than any Dharma employee would.

I could write more, but I'm tired. I watched the Top Chef reunion after Lost was over, and I'm beat.

maryjsgirl Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 6:19am
post #233 of 599

Ahh the baby.

So we know it's a boy.

He was born in 1977.

So that would make him in his late twenties on the island.

We are to assume Horace is the father. I think that is kind of iffy. I don't think a man would go into a drunken rage for finding a memento of Amy's dead first love. I think that is silly. Either there is more, or a very extravagant lead in to he and Sawyer's "lost love" talk. Ehhh I don't think so.

The only characters that pop into my mind that could be that young would be Miles and Charlie. For the Hostiles and Dharma people? I am too tired to think.

maryjsgirl Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 6:26am
post #234 of 599

Also will the Losties run into child Ben? Maybe they have been sent back in time to stop the purge? Maybe that is their true destiny? But, that would be changing the future? Or since that's still technically in the past for them it's ok? Ahh my brain!

bigsisof3kids Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 1:29pm
post #235 of 599

I really really hope they run into Ben as a child, that would be so neat! Idk if they could really change anything or not, I guess that's still in the air? Ow, my brain.

Another random thought I had... wouldn't it be cool if the reason Charlotte knew Korean is because Jin taught her when she was little? I guess we can expect Jin to speak perfect English now that he's had 3 years to learn it. He had it almost mastered after just 100 days icon_smile.gif

janebrophy Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 1:32pm
post #236 of 599

Wow,
That was a great episode!! I have never really liked Juliette, but she rocked in that scene with Sawyer when they rescued the woman...I knew they'd pair her up with Sawyer, but I'm surprised at how much I love them together! Now whiny Kate's gonna ruin the whole thing! LOL! I loved it when Sawyer called Faraday Plato....I actually laughed out loud!

Strange....who the heck is this baby??

I'm wondering if we're going to find out more about John Locke's mother, seemed like a loose end they left untied from last week....

Crazy previews for next week! This show keeps getting better & better!!

Ironbaker Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 3:11pm
post #237 of 599

I missed the previews, what were they? And it's not on for 2 weeks!! icon_cry.gif

Maryjs, my new best cake buddy icon_smile.gif, I was thinking Charlie as well. Or maybe Ethan? Or what's his name...the original Lostie that had the sister...

I think we will be seeing Little Ben.

Loved the 4 toed statue too! lol

Bigsisof3kids - I didn't even think about the Charlotte/Jin/Korean thing - very cool. That is probably what happened.

I love this show so much, it just blows your mind.

bigsisof3kids Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 4:28pm
post #238 of 599
Quote:
Quote:

Or maybe Ethan? Or what's his name...the original Lostie that had the sister...

Boone?

maryjsgirl Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 5:11pm
post #239 of 599

Ethan and Boone crossed my mind. I think Boone may have been a smidge too young and Ethan seemed just a smidge too old. When I have time I am going to go check lostpedia and the character bios. Maybe see someone I am not remembering.

Oh and where the heck is Horace's first wife?

I had thought that statue was Anubis, due to the four toes when we first saw it seasons ago. He is the patron of lost souls. But, the writers said the Losties were not in purgatory. So I don't know why they would go there. But, that statue sure looked like him from behind.

I really wanted Sawyer and Kate together. But, Sawyer seemed so happy with Juliette. I am torn. And I am hating the pampered, limp, conditioned, and brushed hair. Bring back the wild and tangled cuz I been out in the jungle hair! icon_lol.gif

Ironbaker Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 6:28pm
post #240 of 599

Yes, Boone! But he might be too young. I'm not how he'd even fit in with that.

I had to read up on when we saw Horace before, he looked familiar but I couldn't place him. You're right, what happened to his other wife? I guess they'll get to that in the coming weeks.

James' (as he has progressed to..) hair is looking too fresh and clean. icon_lol.gif But he is looking much happier. Picking flowers and grinning like a cheshire cat? This is not Sawyer.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%