Hunny Pot Cookie Cutter???

Baking By sambugjoebear Updated 22 Jan 2009 , 1:49pm by bobwonderbuns

sambugjoebear Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 1:55pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know where I could find a Winnie the Pooh hunny pot cookie cutter? Or a cutter that I could use to make one? I guess if it all comes down to it, I'll just make a template- but that seems like a lot of extra work cutting out each cookie by hand.

Thanks for any input. icon_smile.gif

My sister-in-law is having a Winnie the Pooh themed baby shower in March and the hunny pot cookie favors came to mind. Any other suggestions for this?

5 replies
brincess_b Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 4:46pm
post #2 of 6

i think if you spent some time looking at online stores or ebay you would find one. other wise, you could use a bell shape - cut off the pointy top and turn it upside down. depends on what shape your bell is to start with though!
(i looked up 'honey pot cookie cutter' on google - nothing on that jumped up, but apparently winnie the pooh themed pinatas are popular! and theres suggestions of games, if there will be some at the shower!)
you can find cutters to make the characters too. maybe fluffy clouds, or bumble bees. pooh sticks would be easy to do!

Cookie45 Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 5:33pm
post #3 of 6

What about using a witches cauldron? That's a similar shape.

bobwonderbuns Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 5:41pm
post #4 of 6

I'd use the goldfish bowl cutter.

sambugjoebear Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 1:41pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks for all of the replies. icon_smile.gif

A goldfish bowl cutter, really? LOL. Boy, they just have everything out there, don't they?

bobwonderbuns Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 1:49pm
post #6 of 6

Yes the goldfish bowl is very cute! I believe has it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%