Edible Images - Who's Used Them?

Decorating By klj0207 Updated 20 Jan 2009 , 5:58pm by kakeladi

klj0207 Posted 20 Jan 2009 , 1:58am
post #1 of 4

I ordered some edible images online, 2 animal print and 1 jungle theme. When I got the order in, I got 1 package of images. I'm guessing they are all in there, it says not to open the package until ready to use. I'm making my son's birthday cake and I was going to use one for his smash cake, but I don't know which one and I won't be using them all but I don't want to ruin the others. What will happen if I open the package and not use some of them?

3 replies
Price Posted 20 Jan 2009 , 2:08am
post #2 of 4

You should be ok to open the package, take out the one you want, and seal the package again to keep the air out.

adikhawaja1 Posted 20 Jan 2009 , 2:11am
post #3 of 4

Hi! if you open the package nothing will happen, just make sure that the edible images are in a ziploc kind of bag so they don't dry out . I've used them plenty of times and never had a problem with them. Just make sure you keep them in a dry and cool area, away from heat. Hope this helps! Good luck with the cake for your son! icon_smile.gif

kakeladi Posted 20 Jan 2009 , 5:58pm
post #4 of 4

I stored mine in the fzr, flat until needed. That way they keep well for a long time. Do be sure to keep in the original pkg'ing and then into a ziploc bag.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%